or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

Except that paper doesn't have every single item on it's main page that the Facebook newsfeed has.  
I had the previous MacBook issue where the nvidia GPU failed and it was fixed.  I have my early 2011 17" laptop (which the warranty expires late next month) and have had no issues.  I've watched plenty of HD movies, played some high powered games with no issue.  This isn't to say it won't fail the next day after the warranty expires....   Still a shame there is no longer a 17" option for MacBook Pros.  
Makes me wonder if they will bring this to the iPhone, but the larger rumored 5.5" version only.  I doubt it would make it to the current size models.
I eagerly await a new version of Office.  iWork is crap for my needs and I don't like that Mail can't get exchange mail pushed to it.  The most frequent you get is to check each minute.  
Not bad at all, but I would have preferred that they show you the real time download/upload speeds until waiting after that module is run to show it. 
I only had it a couple of times when Mavericks first came out.  It was habit for me to push the power button (17" 2011 MacBook Pro) to bring up the options box and turn if off.  Took a little bit of time to get rid of that habit.  I just think it was dumb to even introduce it.  
Changed the power button behavior from touching and going to sleep to touching and nothing happens.  You have to press for one second to go to sleep and about 3 to get the options dialog box.  Excellent.  
I'd just do what other TV shows do like The Big Bang Theory.  They only partially cover the logo.  Put a Mac sticker on it, or an iOS sticker.  Then some athletes should cover the Samsung logo on their garbs...lol.
This is silly unless it can scan from a about a foot away or so.  People won't be holding it to their face.  
Sounds great for most postpaid plans, unless you're on one of those monthly phone installment plans.  They will cover the ETF, but you're on your own paying off the balance of your phone.