or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

I'd still like the ability to sort through events like iPhoto.  Or even use iPhoto's events in photos.  Beta 1 doesn't allow iPhoto to be run, so maybe it's just a bug.
If they can make a retina iMac, then they can make a retina 17" laptop.
I am sure not all features will be supported by all versions of iPhones.  Can't answer on the Mac side.  
I don't see why wi-fi calling wouldn't be supported by all carriers. It doesn't cost them anything. Now the automatic hotspot I can see being an issue...
I think quicktype is nothing special. I just kept typing as normal and to me it's more of an autocorrect feature.  I turned it "off".  
I wish I knew how to program (as I have great ideas on games/apps but not a lick on how to program), but this seems more like an attempt to make their games a bit more exclusive to their platform. 
I would love to except I can't use it on Windows, which is my primary machine I use at home.  
I just installed an SSD for my early 2011 macbook pro and reinstalled everything from scratch.  Used the 10.9.3 installer and users folder was there as usual.
No, not yet.
 Except that paper doesn't have every single item on it's main page that the Facebook newsfeed has.