or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

Sprint sucks. Case closed. Data speeds are terrible.
I think they should give you 10 gigs free, but whatever.  
I'd still like the ability to sort through events like iPhoto.  Or even use iPhoto's events in photos.  Beta 1 doesn't allow iPhoto to be run, so maybe it's just a bug.
If they can make a retina iMac, then they can make a retina 17" laptop.
I am sure not all features will be supported by all versions of iPhones.  Can't answer on the Mac side.  
I don't see why wi-fi calling wouldn't be supported by all carriers. It doesn't cost them anything. Now the automatic hotspot I can see being an issue...
I think quicktype is nothing special. I just kept typing as normal and to me it's more of an autocorrect feature.  I turned it "off".  
I wish I knew how to program (as I have great ideas on games/apps but not a lick on how to program), but this seems more like an attempt to make their games a bit more exclusive to their platform. 
I would love to except I can't use it on Windows, which is my primary machine I use at home.  
I just installed an SSD for my early 2011 macbook pro and reinstalled everything from scratch.  Used the 10.9.3 installer and users folder was there as usual.