or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

Fusion needs to catch up, but no matter...I am using Mavericks on my production machine.
    They can't publish fixes.  It'd have to be done via the iOS 7 sdk and apple isn't accepting those updates.
I preferred the old way of top sites. Oh well.
Restore worked. Good thing for manual backups....
Yeah there are some crazy things going on. For example, mail has the darker blue at the top, but the app store has it at the bottom.
Yeah unchecking and re-checking didn't work. I guess I may have to restore. Yuck.
I didn't restore. I just did an update as I've always done through the years. I only restore on GM builds since most people will be updating when the GM is released. I did check my iTunes and it is checked off. I'll remove them and put them back on to see what happens. Thanks for the reply.
I don't have that option. I have camera roll, panoramas, videos, last 12 months, and last import. No events.
Videos are in the camera roll in the album section grouped together. I haven't taken video using iOS 7 yet, so I don't know if it will store it there. Ok, I just made a video and it put in the videos section with my existing ones.
I cannot stand the new photos app. I spent a lot of time catagorizing events in iPhoto and synced them to my phone. Now, it's just a mess. The events are gone. It's now categories that have no relation to my events. I guess I'll have to get the iPhoto app, even though I heard it sucks.