or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

self-deleted.
Sorry about that, but that's not how I meant for it to come across. I use iMovie on the desktop frequently and know how to use it. I don't like the restriction that if I make a movie using iMovie on the iPhone, it can't be edited on the regular iMovie version. At least that's the roadblock I've been reading about.
Blah. Not interested in a mobile iMovie. Too restrictive. I can't even edit a mobile iMovie in the desktop version. FAIL.
Which one?
You can activate at home. How do you think those who got them yesterday and the day before got to use them when they were delivered at their homes? Astros? You sure you want to go? They're my hometeam too, but they are garbage this year.
I got in line at memorial city mall here in Houston at 3:30 am. I was about 100 people deep. The early people had gotten there at 5 pm yesterday. Funny part? They didn't reserve and I got my phone before they did. Hahahahahahahaha. In fact, I would say about 85% of the crowd didn't reserve.
Damn. I am quite sure that all employees testing it had it covered so no one would know what they had. Even the lost one was found covered up. I am also quite sure that internal tests in closed labs tested this thoroughly. I think it's a software issue and a percentage of that is simply faulty devices. Even the 3GS and older model had defective ones out of the box.
Hmmmm, I don't know how to take this. On one hand, I've always wondered what would happen when human hands handle an external antenna on a cell 100%. Then again, I've always gotten better reception when handling an antenna for a TV. Remember, they did say that they tweaked how the antenna searches and locks onto an open signal. We all know that sometimes the most bars give a crappy connection. I can personally attest to having 2 or 3 bars and having a solid connection...
Of course there is going to be longer line for a movie. However those lines tend to be for the midnight/next day evening shows. Go at 11 am and the line won't be as long, if it even exists. Go to the Apple store and the line will be there all day, for a couple of days. Hell the Galleria mall here in Houston had lines two weeks after the 3GS came out. Granted it wasn't nearly as long, but it's still a line.
They don't port anything. They just get the info from you and they will zap the micro-sim with your information, leaving your old one dead.