or Connect

Posts by Mac-sochist

This is a pretty damning collection. In particular, I never saw this one before. So is the stainless steel strip purely decorative? Or is it an external antenna? Of course, it wouldn't lose any signal if you stuffed it into your Thanksgiving turkey, right? I actually don't know which answer would make Samsung look worse....
Surely you don't think Samsung could have mocked up an empty plastic box with numbers painted on the front in only a month? LOL!
I really shudder to imagine a world where Google's design "aesthetic" has prevailed over Apple's, like these fandroids seem to want. I've said this before, but look at Google's web pages. You can feel them sucking the juice out of your eyeballs. Imagine if Google had come out with a tablet before the iPad. It would be like sitting in Hell's waiting room reading a 50-year-old magazine.
A lot of the most vocal fandroids, linux geeks, and freetards are autistic to one degree or another. This has been my observation, both in real life and on the internet. Pointing out superiority in aesthetics, ergonomics, or ease-of-use just infuriates them, so there's no point in doing it. They can't perceive these differences, and hearing people talk about these subtleties they're blind to all their lives has driven them straight off the deep end. Now the internet gives...
Jeez...how much disinformation is it possible to pack into a single post? Ignoring the fact that the only reason there is any DRM-free music available online today is Steve Jobs' relentless and ultimately successful battle with the record labels to make it happen.... Referring to the bolded part: What daughter would that be? The one he named the Apple "Lisa" after? The one whose birthdate my Mac's clock reverts to whenever there's a particularly abrupt power outage? That...
Hey, that third one looks just like the case of our first TV. That was in 1957—but it was a 2-or-3-year-old Admiral. (I'm not sure exactly, I was 5 at the time....) This AndroidDomination guy is a real hoot. I would say I want some of what he's smoking, but he must be mainlining some serious shit instead.
Yes, you are correct! Android rules—among phones that are given away for signing up to a contract. You win. Now go away.
It's a pretty sad time when you can spread lies that violate even the sequence of events in time and make it stick. And make no mistake—this will stick in the public mind. We already have the usual suspects on this thread to drive home the message. It doesn't matter what happened before what. Apple can steal either forwards or backwards in time! This is a tried-and-true technique and it has never failed yet. Reagan inherited a $900 billion national debt, and he and Bush...
Well, also, the eMac was never intended to be sold to the general public. It was designed for the educational market—but just as it was coming out, the Justice Department handed Microsoft that market (which had previously belonged to Apple) on a silver platter. They required Microsoft to donate some (can't be bothered to look it up) billions of dollars worth of computers to school districts all across the country. Guess what OS they were running? (And of course, that was...
So the famous "promotion" is finally here. I can't wait! Are they going to drop iPads out of helicopters over shopping malls all across the country? "As God is my witness, I thought iPads could fly!"