or Connect

Posts by Mac-sochist

This is just going to enrage the Aspie-Nerd-Fandroid-Geek patrol even further. They are deeply, viscerally insulted that anyone could pay any attention to aesthetics, or ergonomics, or even choosing components so you're not wasting money on a higher spec for some part that can't be used because of the other parts in the chain. It's "Form over function" and "Arrogance" and "Elitism", and "Being left in the dust", because as we all know, "function" means having at least one...
Walgreens. Great. Just after we switched our prescriptions to Rite-Aid. I don't know where you guys live that you're seeing NFC terminals in Walgreens, but I've been in dozens of them here in the Puget Sound area and I've never seen one. I've never seen one anywhere, as a matter of fact, except as I said before, in a Jack-in-the-Box 6 or 8 years ago. Gathering dust. I have no idea what CVS is, so can't comment on that.
Most people are scared to death of leakage from their microwaves (like the kitchen is a tuned cavity!) I think aiming a microwave beam at you to charge your watch would be a hard sell. If you're talking about pure induction, that has to be pretty much touching—I'd rather leave the watch in a charger than rest my arm on it for hours.
I've got to say, I'm no Adrian Monk by any means, but that missing segment would drive me crazy. Not as crazy as the wraparound on one side on the new Samsung Note (or Nissan Cube), but pretty crazy.
FULL OS X OR NO SALE!!!
Oh, Bravo!
Jeez Louise! This reminds me of those Mr. Coffee coffeemakers that for years and years and years had square baskets, which the filter would lay down in the corners of and let coffee grounds underneath. Cripes, you guys—you invented the freakin' filters! How is it you're unaware they're round? This is the same attention to detail.
Oops, sorry! I acknowledge your priority. As you can probably tell from my 500 posts in 6 years, my attention here is spotty.I don't suppose it will happen, but it sure would be funny. "But...but...but..Google Glass!!!!"
Yeah...you see, nobody on this planet is required to respect your...unique...definition of the word "innovation", so you're basically just talking to yourself.
No, you just want Apple to reinvent the wheel, or it's not "innovative". Unless of course, you want to call something like the iPhone innovative, then:it's how they put together existing parts. So you contradict yourself in the same post.