or Connect

Posts by DimMok

Dudes, does anybody know of places I can get some cash for my 1G Iphone. Looking to upgrade to 3GS..... Other than Craiglist or Ebay..... Cause its so much snappier.
This is some Mission Impossible shit.... They gotta do, what they gotta do.....ya know.
Get well SJ.....
Perhaps...but where I live we have no 3G.....yet.
I agree. Apple is crazy to think I would want to replace my 1G Iphone with this "New" one. Honestly can say there is nothing worth the upgrade.....Que next year.
I concur...
Interesting now given the fact most digital camera now can send the pictures directly to your laptop wirelessly..via wifi or blutooth....this seems like a step back plus having it stick out so much is really un-Apple like...appears as an after thought......
What in tarnation are you boys talking about.... This looks soooo similar to Leopard.....The Aqua scroll bars on the right and silver windows.....so outdated already. Aye Carumba.....Please dont let this be final....Plus so un-Apple like to have Quicktime in the bad azz black window and everything like it is in Leopard....WTF.....
Great! now I can track my cheating whore girlfriend...
Get better Big Steve...we all miss you and want you back asap.