or Connect

Posts by DimMok

Interesting now given the fact most digital camera now can send the pictures directly to your laptop wirelessly..via wifi or blutooth....this seems like a step back plus having it stick out so much is really un-Apple like...appears as an after thought......
What in tarnation are you boys talking about.... This looks soooo similar to Leopard.....The Aqua scroll bars on the right and silver windows.....so outdated already. Aye Carumba.....Please dont let this be final....Plus so un-Apple like to have Quicktime in the bad azz black window and everything like it is in Leopard....WTF.....
Great! now I can track my cheating whore girlfriend...
Get better Big Steve...we all miss you and want you back asap.
In Mexico...Project Carlos? he
Not bloody likely.....I say perhaps on the Ipod Touch...
Geez Apple dont do us any favors.....they should be cutting the prices soon.....just wait.
Its sickos like this that give stalkers bad names...Dude needs to leave Ive alone and give up the domains..... Cudos to the photographer...those were some nice creepy pics of that old house..... Great work.
Man today is a slow apple news day, aint it? Can wait to see the spy shots for the next Iphone....and the new tablet.
wow 10 bucks...thats it?