or Connect

Posts by DimMok

I too have left the Xbox after experiencing the dreaded RROD. I just purchased a PS3....wow this system is so much nicer. MGS4 FTW!
wow....the nintendo game cube. Sounds like a real winner.....
Thanks for the selections...but your right, to me those games are terrible. To each is own.
Name one......And Im talking groundbreaking, great graphics/sound.....like Super Monkey. I seriously would love to purchase these types of games for my daughters for my Iphone. I sold there old DS's....was thinking of the new DSI...but will wait for the new touches..hopefully with a camera built in. That would be sweet. That seems to be the feature they really want. For some reason....
Viable perhaps until the game titles start to grow up..... One can only take so much of Farting, Tic Tac Toe, X Ray, and the countless other crapware..... SuperMonkey Ball was the start, but havent seen much after that. Whats the problem?
Viable perhaps until the game titles start to grow up..... One can only take so much of Farting, Tic Tac Toe, X Ray, and the countless other crapware..... SuperMonkey Ball was the start, but havent seen much after that. Whats the problem?
The best is yet to come.
Im not lucky enough to live in a city deemed 3G ready....still stuck using the Edge....and now I read this. Daddy's Pissed. Brothers and sisters....Brothers and sisters.....I dont know what this world is coming too....
You mess with the Bull you get the horns....
killer....