or Connect

Posts by fishstick_kitty

seriously? grammar much? I have no tolerance for bad grammar in presentations...YOU'RE FIRED!!!
ho hum boring. I guess the days of google doing "original" work are over.
I wish the article had more pictures
I'm sure he'd have a lot more money if he didn't blow it all on drugs and partying.
They should have separate security for private jets...what the hell would they be protecting? Obama recently visited my city...I'm pretty sure he didn't go through regular security...LOL
Seriously? It's a private jet!!!! He should be able to bring throwing stars onto his own private jet...c'mon peeps this is stupid.
LOL unfortunately that is the only realistic alternative
All I can say is wow...just wow. The fact that something like this can run straight from a web browser is unbelievable to say the least. Makes me wonder how much of apples security is "perceived" and only waiting for somebody to take advantage. If I was steve jobs, there's be a crap storm this morning in the safari team office
Yup I agree...working on defense-related work is exactly like that...and you know what...it should be. In apples case, they are protecting their investment, and they are just following the same precautions as the government follows with secret clearance.
LOL...thanks for your guess. I guess it's 10 years away...maybe 20.