or Connect

Posts by blursd

Okay, I've just kind of laughed at the latest round on Microsoft ads taking aim at Apple, because it takes rhetorical fallacies to a whole new level of bs ... to be completely honest though all companies "bend the truth" when it comes to their advertising, so its not like Apple doesn't do the same thing. The difference with Apple is they usally aren't as blantant in treating their audience as mindless idiots who beleive anything they say ... especially when Microsoft is...
Personally I don't care who is at fault ... this service is utter bullsh#* - it amounts to little more than a breach of contract. I pay AT&T for service, and Apple is supposed to make a product that is reliable ... neither of these factors are coming into play right now. I could understand if there was an interruption in service due to some kind of natrual disaster or something, but the root cause of this problem is imcompitence ... I don't care if its Apple's or AT&T's...
And notice how no one even makes an issue of the fact this reporter PUT UP with the repeated treatment. If he were really so mistreated and offended why didn't he just leave ...? Oh wait, its because he wanted to see the iPhone. So I guess its okay to whore out your morals as long as you get something you want in the end - then when you get what you want you can complain about how you voluntarily placed yourself into a situation where you were supposedly mistreated. ...