or Connect

Posts by blursd

Call me a little incredulous, but 700,000 units a day would mean they're selling over 12 million a month, and over 250 million a year. Those numbers seem a little high to me ...
Hey Sony! Just an FYI ... it's 2011, not 2007. You're about four years late to the party ...
But ... they have Flash ...! Nothing makes sense anymore ... p.s. For the sarcastically challenged ... this is sarcasm.
I see Samsung had accelerated the already furious pace at which they're digging their own hole ... "WE DON'T COPY ANYONE!!! Now how many more ideas can we 'borrow' from competing successful companies?"
I think Samsung might want to reexamine their marketing strategy with these tongue-and-cheek digs at Apple. What I see as an Apple user is this ... "YOU are so stupid for liking and/or using Apple products ... Now buy our products! They're shinny." Pretty much everyone has, at the very least, an iPod ... if not an iPhone, and a lot of people who don't have iPhones admit they'd like to have one (usually citing the price as the main reason they choose not to buy one). ...
I swear ... The people at HP that are controlling WebOS must be bipolar. We love it We hate it We're building everything around it It's crap, and we're killing the department We're going to make new WebOS tablet in a year Hold me ...
Speaking from a developers standpoint ... how exactly does Mr. Schmidt propose the fragmentation issue will be resolved in 6 months? Magic? I develop for Android, but it's a MAJOR pain the a, because maintaining performance and user experience across all the various devices using the Android OS (not to mention the various iterations of the Android OS) is like trying to nail jell-o to a wall. It's lightyears easier, and more productive, to develop on the iOS platform. I...
Let's be real here ... Bill Gates isn't exactly living a paupers life ... just look at his 40,000+ sq floating house in Washington.
In all honesty Apple would have made a similar commercial targeting Samsung, but there weren't any people lining up to buy their products. The perfect response to this ad would be ... "Oh, it has a bigger screen ... hold on a second, 'Siri ... how many Galaxy devices has Samsung sold?'" "It sure looks like Samsung has sold less than 250,000."
Balmer Quote circa 2007 " [referring to the iPhone] ... it's the most expensive phone EVER, and it doesn't even appeal to enterprise markets because it doesn't have a physical keyboard." Care to reexamine that statement Mr. Balmer ...?