or Connect

Posts by tryd

Sorry for the off-topic answer.Yes, it is the composer Paul Hindemith. I mainly listen to classical music. Probably 90% of my library is classical (2500 CDs). Slightly on-topic: I wish iTunes would give you the choice to organize your music by composer (should be possible to set by album). I like my music organized by composer, but iTunes organizes by artist. So if I want iTunes to organize my collection (which I do) I have to put the composer as artist (and put the...
Here: I have strange tastes in music (4 non blondes, 50 Cent, Paul Hindemith...). At the moment very "into" Fairport Convention (going to Cropredy next August).
43617 songs, 124:10:58:57, 238,36 GB Most of them ripped from my own CDs in 192 kbps AAC. 4757 albums (not all of them complete), 1158 artists
Can this in any way be related to the upcoming settlement between Apple Corps and Apple Computer? (Just as the - in my opinion - stupid decision of not licensing Fairplay to others could be related to Apples license agreement with the record companies - that to allow Apples fairly loose DRM it should not be available to other vendors?)
So maybe there is a reason that there is a "Music"-menu after all I never understood why there should be a Music-menu on a device that is only used for music. Now if the iPod starts supporting photos etc... this suddenly makes sense. What other menus will appear later? Photo? Video? ???
So there is a "Music"-menu that wasn't there before. Since the iPod is about music, there shouldn't be the need for a Music-menu at all, unless they are preparing for other menus like - "Photos", "Videos" etc... Interesting
Yes.We like it You are welcome. We are not going away. Up on the hill on the west side of town with a view to the south. The Munkvoll/Hallset/Selsbak area.
I'm not crazy! At least I don't think so Music has been a large part of my life since high school (around 1967). I grew up with The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix. I was late to the CD-era, but started buying CDs around 1990. Today I have about 2000 LPs and 2500 CDs. I hear music all the time (background), and listen to music (concentrating on the music) at least 2 hours every day. As I write this I'm playing Fairport Convention (one of my favourite bands from...
Yes all legal. Mostly classical. Have been buying CDs since approx. 1988. It represents about 2500 CDs (among them 50 CDs of Schubert Lieder - approx. 1000 songs)
40462 songs 116 days (116:00:30:23) 221,83 GB Ripped from my approx. 2500 CDs. Mostly classical.