or Connect

Posts by charlituna

Staples has been officially supporting Apple Pay for the last month. But as not everyone has an iPhone 6/6+ there were still plenty of potential victims. As there will be at Whole Foods etc
Most banks protect you as well. That isn't the issue outside of having to get a new card.Apple Pay is really about protecting businesses and banks from fraud, especially fraud scams. And selling hardware.And re: this research, it was done via a sampling, the nature of which is kept secret. So who knows how valid the numbers are
Itunes not anti trust, appeals court may overturn the collusion ruling. Things are looking Up for Apple. Now they should fortify their systems and offer to let Sony post The Interview for rental/sale
Sounds fair to me. Taxes should be paid based on where the transaction took place. Whether an app or corporate taxes.
Good. It seems rather clear that the original judge had pre judged the case and cherry picked evidence. And that Amazon was no saint. It's nice to see that the appeals group isn't alk anti Apple. The other two and the evidence will have to fight to convine this guy. As it should be
Apple needs to admit that a fair bit of their users are idiots and do some workshops and such on backing up, I am in the stores frequently and every time I hear at least one passed off person screaming about how they run their business off their first phone, or a similar tale of woe, and have no backups. Yea the terms say it's not's concern but educate folks and then let the, hang them selves
They would have a field day with hit whoring misquotes
Are you really that lazy? I mean that you can't handle putting a finger on a sensor for like two seconds. Apparently you are. Hey since it never leaves the house, turn Touch ID off. Issue solved
This is interesting and if accurate could be useful for things other than DUI avoidance. Figuring out how loaded a certain bars drinks will make you to avoid getting yourself in a date rape situation for example. Sometimes, if it's a mixed drink, you can gauge from taste alone.
These suits have been going on for years so Apple has to keep all data from the appropriate time period or face huge penalties. Also in California mandatory service laws are for seven years so the 2009 items have to be on file to prove or disprove that detail. Since the data doesn't really take up that much space it's easy for them to keep it all.