or Connect

Posts by charlituna

i don't take it as full authority myself.  What content doesn't Iovine gain them as a special advisor that they don't already have. Probably not that much.The real issue is that the way folks want to interact and pay for content is changing and nothing can really change that. You go with the flow or you lose. The music world already has it figured out that folks don't want to pay per track or even album but want a buffet of content for as cheap as possible
 Because Apple isn't suing to make money. They are suing to get their IP recognized and properly licensed. If Samsung was willing to admit their wrong doing and agree to proper licensing including back payments, Apple would take that.  But Samsung wants it to go to trial to drag it out so that they can make their money and by the time any judgement is rendered that might take something off the market it's already gone. 
While a 4.7 display is more logical than a 5.5 I'm hard pressed to believe a Taiwanese paper sourcing a rumor that a 'local' company is signed on as a supplier. It sounds more like trying to create press and business by name dropping a major company. Any company actually working on a deal with a company as big and privacy crazed as Apple wouldn't be dumb enough to talk about the deal out of fear it could be pulled. Plus with this display going into phones due out in...
 You want to download it now, before the google version is released.
 I think you might be confusing authorizing computers in this. You don't activate devices for purchases in the same way. The only way a device would still be 'activated' is if you didn't erase it before handing it over. Which is a whole other mess
Three things here 1. if someone sells off their old iPhone without making sure new phone is working that is rather silly of them but in this day of trade in offers its not a shock 2. if you call Apple Care they can remove your number from the system manually. 3. if it is true that Apple has known about this since iOS 5 they should have changed iOS 6 and & to deactivate the number in the system any time the phone is wiped. Whats the harm since you can reactivate it when you...
I have no issue with it. Just don't require it every dang use. Once every two weeks is fine
Not Apple's style. They would buy something like Pixelmator, at a much cheaper price, and use it to destroy Adobe.Actually all the attention they have been giving Sketchbook could be for that very notion. Just need to do more
This is classic. Push out a rumor, find out it's way false but to drag it out have rumors that it's delayed, pushed back etc. Then in no couple of weeks when folks patience is running out, announce that Bests and Apple couldn't come to an agreement and the deal is off.
I'll believe all of this when the sources aren't the NY Post and Financial Times