or Connect

Posts by charlituna

It's a phone, not a kidney. Get over it
None of these ads will help Samsung sell anything. They aren't designed that way. Samsung's trying to keep folks from buying Apple, in the hopes that out of all the android phones out there, they pick Samsung
not as bad as you think. Most folks were at work and not watching the keynote anyway. And most folks don't troll around on sites like this, Gizmodo etc. In general folks get their info from main stream sources and those sources were too busy with the 5 dozen articles about every detail of what Apple announced to be bothered to mention the feed screw up
I hear they wanted to copy Apple so badly that they hired the company that made last years Apple Genius ads 
 Indeed. The anti watch ad seems to be dumping on the whole notion of a smart watch, including their own. And they seem to be missing that the Apple Watch only works if you have an iPhone so its not competition as much as the Moto etc that also work with Samsung phones.  And then theres the whole 'making folks think about your competition is a bad move'. There might be folks out there that didn't know Apple had announced a new iPhone until they saw these ads. Now they...
Then don't buy it. Problem over
 And how long have they owned ABC, how long as he been on the board etc and yet they haven't jumped to cover anything Apple before. So something more than personal/political connections is the cause the coverage
 One has to remember that it is ABC that is using such language. not Apple. Who knows why they think that it is such. Right now the only 'historic' thing about this keynote is that Apple got a major broadcaster presence there. Even if they didn't introduce anything wild and crazy the notion that there will be a first person news store on ABC tonight is rather big.  As for the something substantial, it doesn't mean hardware etc. This healthkit could be what got ABCs...

I think questions like that are why we kept seeing rumors of Tim talking to this and that group of folks, from the FDA down. He wanted to truly understand the issues, laws etc that were stopping this kind of stuff.  On the whole insurance thing, what's to stop them from raising your rates based on what your doctor gives them. I mean my dentist alone is filing for coverage of at least one cavity or root canal every six months. They don't need to see my X Rays to figure out...