or Connect

Posts by charlituna

The catch is that the launch in question was going to be last fall. Delaying the launch. Or you know, it's totally bs
Love how the headline makes it sound like an iPad or iOS flaw but then in the article it's blamed on a third party app
I suspect that the iPod nano and shuffle won't be getting any major updates. Maybe a storage bump. But that's it. Especially the shuffle. It will likely die off to be replaced by the Apple Watch. Might take a couple of years so they will keep it as is and just keep selling it, like they did the Classic
Hyperbolic BS. The real point of this is that they would love to be able to get into folks phones cause it would make their job easier. Now they are pissed cause they have to go back to old school methods from pre iPhone. Not really Apple's issue
hmm curious. I downloaded 8.3 on my iPhone and iPad both the day they came out and have had no issues. 
They aren't going to tell you details because the point of the inspection is to call reseller/scammer bullshit and if you are up to that crap they don't want to tip you off to where they look. 
There are tons of Rated R shows on iTunes, have been for ages. i mean crap Da Vinci's Demons opens with a full frontal shot of a man's penis. Followed by full frontal everything. Black Sails has genitals left and right. Game of Thrones turns up there eventually. And so on and so on.
If you have Aperture from before and it's not working I would report that. Apple said it would. Actually I believe they said that about iPhoto also
I did the update on two devices with zero issues for Touch ID. However I did recently reset all my settings on both. I do this periodically cause things tend to get goofy and that always cleans it up. So I wonder if the issue isn't 8.3 but corrupt user data in those settings files which is incompatible with the new software
Nope.,that's why when you reserve you also select a time. That is when you can pick it up. No just going and standing around. No lines outside and then you walk up to someone and say gimme. You don't have a reservation you don't get a watch. This is part of their attempt to shut off resellers buying a ton of units and shutting folks out