or Connect

Posts by charlituna

The tag line suggests atv box and or Mac mini. Revamp of iTunes stores would be nice also. Better prices, 265 support etc
Kuo is an idiot. Sapphire is not suitable for a full screen because a piece that size would be super fragile. One drop and it could shatter to pieces. And Apple has likely tested this and knows this. Which is why they aren't using it for the screens.
It was taken down yesterday. Likely not stolen merchandise but fraud. Apple could just contact eBay and tell them that the seller is lying and eBay would cut it. Especially with risk that highest bidder is in on it and would claim they paid but never got phone and try to get a huge refunds from eBay.
The article mentions the switch EMV but neglects to mention that this switch is basically mandatory. The credits card processors are losing a small fortune every month in fraud charge backs. If they stick with the current system of the stripe they will have to raise merchant rates. Which they will likely do for those that want to stay on the stripe. Europe etc have proven that chip and pin is way more secure so if you want 'cheap' processing rates you will have to switch....
I'm not sure that it would fall into the purview of antitrust but yes it could be seen as anti consumer (although Amazon would likely battle that by saying that they created apps for using iPads, computers etc so who cares what the format is).keep in mind that this isn't really about iTunes and its files. It's about the iPods. These folks were filing a class action suit over the 'offense' that they couldn't use realplayer files on the iPod. And when they could figure out a...
 Apple has been very good about saying 'not susceptible to PC viruses' Also most of the stuff coming up off phishing links etc isn't viruses. adware, trojans sure, but not viruses. 
Neither do I. Perhaps because I did a clean install when I got my seed pass. And I haven't had a reason to install Java which might be the vector of infection for this (java and flash being super popular for such games)
I"d like to see a report of this from someone whose business is anti-malware. Sounds like it could be legit or could be someone trying to make a name for himself. Heck for all we know he wrote the worm.
I won't be shocked if this is found in favor of Apple. There's been tons of complaints claiming anti trust over Apple's vertical integration and they have already ended up in Apple's favor. Also there is no proof that Apple did anything foul to get the iPod to the level of the market that it had. Or anything foul with that power. They didn't stop folks from ripping CDs for example.They also didn't restrict iTunes to just the Mac (for long) to force folks to buy said...
you assume it is always on. I have seen a lot of folks that are tin foil hat wearers over being tracked who refuse to use find my iPhone and there is the issue that you can't guarantee that the serial you are being sent to verify is the device you will be sent. There is nada stopping me from telling you one serial that I know is clean and sending you another that is not. Just as there is nothing stopping me from getting a stolen phone without FMi on, waiting until the last...