or Connect

Posts by charlituna

He can suspect all he wants. Let's see him prove it.
They need to stop trying to put all the tech in the glasses. And take a look at the CC glasses used at movie theaters. So much better looking, more comfy etc
A plantiff who had his computer fixed under warranty shouldn't qualify. Also reviews and the support boards are anecdotal info. Sure it shows folks are having AN issue but in no way confirm what the issue is. So I have to side with the Judge that this suit wasn't properly formed
When I talked to Apple they said these new unlocked models are a world phone, they work everywhere. All GSM, CDMA etc. Even China which apparently uses a different LTE than much of the world (apparently its the same one that Sprint uses so many resellers were getting full price Sprint phones to send to China)
Will it support h.265? That's the only reason I would grab it at this point
In the US if I buy a movie or a TV show I can choose to download now or later. I assume that is in all stores.My guess is that IAP are also excluded, outside of the one time refunds they give for parents not using restrictions.Although not required ny current laws I suspect they are doing this to avoid any lawsuits. The EU can be quick to sue Apple in the name of customer protection. I wonder if it will spread to the U.S. etc
They made the decision to do VOD like Monday. Apple shuts down many offices during the week of Christmas. Including the ones for handling itunes and the App Store. That's why sales don't change the week of Christmas. Add to that the need to be sure the servers could handle the possible load and yeah, not happening
I suspect the real put of this is mirroring for control functions (a remote app that controls more than itunes) and second screen content
If they get this set up for both purchases and your pass, even perhaps those ride Faat Pass systems, it could be a huge win
Staples has been officially supporting Apple Pay for the last month. But as not everyone has an iPhone 6/6+ there were still plenty of potential victims. As there will be at Whole Foods etc