or Connect

Posts by charlituna

hmm curious. I downloaded 8.3 on my iPhone and iPad both the day they came out and have had no issues. 
They aren't going to tell you details because the point of the inspection is to call reseller/scammer bullshit and if you are up to that crap they don't want to tip you off to where they look. 
There are tons of Rated R shows on iTunes, have been for ages. i mean crap Da Vinci's Demons opens with a full frontal shot of a man's penis. Followed by full frontal everything. Black Sails has genitals left and right. Game of Thrones turns up there eventually. And so on and so on.
If you have Aperture from before and it's not working I would report that. Apple said it would. Actually I believe they said that about iPhoto also
I did the update on two devices with zero issues for Touch ID. However I did recently reset all my settings on both. I do this periodically cause things tend to get goofy and that always cleans it up. So I wonder if the issue isn't 8.3 but corrupt user data in those settings files which is incompatible with the new software
Nope.,that's why when you reserve you also select a time. That is when you can pick it up. No just going and standing around. No lines outside and then you walk up to someone and say gimme. You don't have a reservation you don't get a watch. This is part of their attempt to shut off resellers buying a ton of units and shutting folks out
With the way they are selling it, the numbers won't be impressive. They are not just discouraging lines and camping they are banning them. At least for the first few weeks. You can not just line up, walk in and buy a watch. You have to reserve one and a time to come in. It's all set up to spread things out over the day cause they are getting bitched at too much about the lines, fights, resellers etc. and you have to have an Apple ID with a limit of one watch at this point....
While I agree that this lawsuit is rather ridiculous, at the same time Apple could actually take steps to reduce the size of iOS. Things like making language support downloadable if we need it, removing some of the built in apps now that there are tons of options in the store. Even the Apple Watch app. Why was that baked in given that not everyone is going to get a watch
It isnt allegedly. They are real. I just did it the other day. They gave a box of dozens of sets of the tips so they use and trash for each customer
One might think. But companies don't waste time on competition they aren't concerned about. It's beneath them. They just ignore those little folks.So if Cartier was so unconcerned they would say nothing aside from perhaps "we are not concerned" or maybe "we are in a different market"