or Connect

Posts by charlituna

And the sig isn't even 100% of the time. I bought like $300 in stuff the other day and my card didn't ask for a sig
BS complaint. The easy pay system isn't a user system for anyone. Only staff use easy pays. Period. And they have accessible keypad systems for debit cards. For the rare times they use a debit card that won't run as credit. No one puts a PIN number into an easy pay.
Devil is in the details. When did the Samsung leak occur. If it was before the posting then the posting Is a moot argument. Apple and Nokia are welcome to reveal whatever they want because it is their terms. Samsung has no grounds to cry anything, only Nokia could. If they didn't give approval. The articles that Samsung wouldn't be sanctioned cause Apple etc couldn't prove it was on purpose or the information misused were around oct 1-3. About events from several weeks...
What disappoints me is that it's not 802.11ac. Sure there aren't many things that are but some of us are lucky enough to have high sped internet and a router that is so having compatible devices would be nice.
The catch is that there are likely very very few places where there isn't a carrier store, best buy, Walmart, Apple store in the same area plus being so out in ten docks that someone can't just order online.Making it not so much a closed source but a shifting one.
What's funny about this article is that they saw Apple is pushing Beyonce's last release as an example. So tell the labels you want them to release more of an album that was a non label release.
Not me. I would rather see apps for all the networks on a store like set up so I can pick the ones I want and a centralized validation setting. Then I have the single UI with no need for a cable box and rental fees.A pass through and control SDK for my DVD or blue ray player, sure. Go for that I suppose.
Hes referring to the past couple of years where previous models were still on sale even if with limited storage
The article says 'free software update' as if that is something special. But software updates for the phone have always been free.
 He didn't say anything about signs saying 'no blackies allowed' etc. He said simply "right to refuse service"