or Connect

Posts by charlituna

Two issues here, 1. Chitika doesn't have access to everyone so their numbers are suspect 2. Correlation doesn't equal casualty. The headline wants us to think that iOS 8 has anything to do with this. the SSL bug, the followup iMessage/Facetime issue, and the inability to upgrade iOS 6 on a device that can update to iOS 7 have more to do with the adoption
My thought is that this was never real. It's very typical for reforms to hit whore by pulling rumors out of their butts and then when it gets close to time to find out it was a lie, they fake a claim of 'delays'.
Clean up the UI, including getting the apps into a store so we can pick what we want to fill our tiny little storage with. Better pricing, quality and release timing. Bring back Extras (as Steve promised when the 2nd gen came out) and get more audio/subs etc in there. Movies should mirror what's on the disk. TV shows the same. Encourage production companies to put features on shows. Have 'complete my season' type options for movie bundles, TV box sets etc. Direct...
I call BA. Cutting off titles etc is NOT acting on the customers behalf
Password was more than likely changed by the hackers not Apple. The victims are likely reusing passwords so they get phished on say Facebook and that's their iCloud also. Hackers remote lock phone to force a DFU and change iCloud to activation lock the phone. With luck they find someone using the same password for email also so they can change that and really mess folks up
Or they are completely in touch and realize that just because you are obsessed with sports and the World Cup, not everyone is.
my first thought as well. Especially the way the 'article' is worded to sound like there is a huge threat out there. When in truth most Mac malware is actually Flash or Java based and solved within a few days.
Apple doesn't do the wholesale model. Not likely to ever. Agency where paying out is predicated on getting sales is safer.And right now yeah their hands are rather tied cause of the DOJ suit. Until they can get it overturned they are limited in their power to sign new contracts etc.
Or perhaps the lobbyists that Apple needs are the public. 'We the people' can so a lot of damage if folks actually try. Social media etc can be powerful tools. Find a lawyer game to play and file a class action suit or several against Amazon, perhaps even the DOJ (for failing to act against Amazon) and so on. Even if the lawsuits get tossed they are likely to get press. Especially if those that filed start the ball rolling well.
The DOJ claims it went after Apple mainly to help consumers, who were getting 'overcharged' by Thai Apple deal. But where is the DOJ over this kind of game