or Connect

Posts by charlituna

you mean during a time when the media is gaga for all things Apple. yep, just a tad suspicious
 They won't. Telling who is a major privacy issue. And telling how is a major security one.  The only response they might give is one last update to iOS 6 and iOS 7 and perhaps some better testing of what folks are using as iCloud passwords. Make certain folks aren't using their names, common words etc. After all, how security would theothergeoff@icloud.com be if the password was Theothergeoff1
 Apple is confirming nothing. They are looking into the issue and will likely comment in a day or two that there have been no hacks to the system. Something they probably already know but it will generate doubt if they say it too quickly. So in some ways saying they are looking into the issue is really a PR stunt There is only the word of the hackers that the source was iCloud and that they actually hacked the system. Rather than what happened in Australia etc where it...
 That sounds about right.  Remember this was the same crew that said the Apple Tablet would start at $800 and go as high as $1000 and be wifi only.  That said, I think $400 or rather $399 could be the price point on one model. A 'high end' looking one. With perhaps a more 'low end' model that is $299. Think a similar gambit as the iPhone S and iPhone C. Sporty looking v luxury looking.  I doubt there will be any difference in internals especially since it's not likely to...
 Cue the stores of stores being robbed for display units. 
Why was the iPhone announced months before the release. Why was the iPad. For the same reason this might be. The FCC. All applications are public record. Apple might be able to get them to hold back that the application was filed but when the whole thing is approved, its going to get out. Apple's choice is to let it and have someone else announce it or go ahead and do it themselves. 
seriously lame. Like anyone would believe that these were random encounters with random people who all just happen to love Samsung and speak marketing copy.    Samsung needs to get over their obsession with Apple and focus first on being the best Android brand. Win that market and then take on the other side   "compare the slates primarily on physical features, like thinness and weight."   sounds like they don't have much else to talk about. Kind of like Microsoft...
seriously lame. Like anyone would believe that these were random encounters with random people who all just happen to love Samsung and speak marketing copy.    Samsung needs to get over their obsession with Apple and focus first on being the best Android brand. Win that market first. 
I'm not liking shitty reception which can occur when you have a metal body. So if the answer to that issue is infusing some glass, plastic or whatever in the shell okay. I'll put the phone in a case and never have to look at them. Although in truth who really looks at the back of a phone that often given that you can't really do anything with the back.
if it was Apple's way of coming out, shouldn't they be dancing guys?