or Connect

Posts by charlituna

Many of the haters forget that Google Maps was equally crappy it's first 2-3 years.
The improvements are all rumors, as is that Apple intended them to be ready to show at WWDC. Perhaps they are ready but Cook and Federighi never intended to show them or include them in the early betas. There are reports for the beta users of lots of changes in various apps that weren't talked about. So why is it so shocking to imagine they just didn't want to talk about Maps. After the original failures I don't blame them for not hyping any maps changes
Still too expensive. Apple has billions of dollars in the bank, everyone should get 1TB for free. And iPhone and iPad costs should be cut in half. Plus if you buy two iPhones or iPads you should get a free one. Apple can afford it
That is one area that still needs work. They should bring back the homepage of old and use it as a launch point for all web accessible galleries etc.
iTunes Radio isn't that shitty. Especially for a year one product. These reports sound more like folks being bitter that their suggestions were not taken and the final product want the way they would have done it
If you really have a potential suit I'm sure you could find a lawyer willing to take it pro bono as a class action.
I don't doubt that Apple will mention CarPlay as it is a major initiative. But it will only be a focus in regards to the 'review' side of things. They have the cars there to visually promote the idea that CarPlay isn't just in dowdy Eco-cars etc
 could they be bitter cause the local Apple store never called them for that interview? 
 I doubt it. Xcode isn't exactly a new item in need of hiding.  My guesses would be Healthbook, the home platform, perhaps something to do with the Apple TV. The latter I could see being hidden if they are mixing up the hardware in a major way. Like if that mockup of a space grey unit that looks similar the 5S was legit. I didn't like the white one cause that would reflect light in a darkened room, but the space grey with perhaps black glass edges for antennae reception...
 Except that its called the iWatch (and folks thought it was going to be a real watch)