or Connect

Posts by charlituna

Why was the iPhone announced months before the release. Why was the iPad. For the same reason this might be. The FCC. All applications are public record. Apple might be able to get them to hold back that the application was filed but when the whole thing is approved, its going to get out. Apple's choice is to let it and have someone else announce it or go ahead and do it themselves. 
seriously lame. Like anyone would believe that these were random encounters with random people who all just happen to love Samsung and speak marketing copy.    Samsung needs to get over their obsession with Apple and focus first on being the best Android brand. Win that market and then take on the other side   "compare the slates primarily on physical features, like thinness and weight."   sounds like they don't have much else to talk about. Kind of like Microsoft...
seriously lame. Like anyone would believe that these were random encounters with random people who all just happen to love Samsung and speak marketing copy.    Samsung needs to get over their obsession with Apple and focus first on being the best Android brand. Win that market first. 
I'm not liking shitty reception which can occur when you have a metal body. So if the answer to that issue is infusing some glass, plastic or whatever in the shell okay. I'll put the phone in a case and never have to look at them. Although in truth who really looks at the back of a phone that often given that you can't really do anything with the back.
if it was Apple's way of coming out, shouldn't they be dancing guys?
 Sure it can be. If that's what Apple wants. Just like they could have gone to Yerba or done it on campus but they wanted to return to the site of the 1984 announcement for whatever reason.  And if Apple wants, they generally do. 
U2 is so last decade. They are going to have Yaoband perform. On the new iPad even. 
 I'm more curious about this pop up building they are putting up. Needing lead time for whatever that is could be the reason for the early invitation release. Something like that would start folks checking calendars and rumors that perhaps Apple isn't using their old haunts. So why not just spill it now
I suspect its a little bit of trolling. They want to be sure they get the A Team not the B Team cause the A is going to the Samsung announcement or whatever. So they confirm a little early. It's been so leaked already what's the harm
 While you are probably correct a part of me thinks they should have waited and released this with iOS 8 so they could have all that yummy Metal power going. Couldn't hurt to have that extra kick.  I'm rather hoping this goes over at least semi well so that other titles may be released. After all, if folks want gaming on the Apple TV, I doubt they just want Angry Birds.