or Connect

Posts by popnfresh

There was a time, long long ago, when Apple exercised leadership. Apple was the cutting edge of operating system design. Others looked to what Apple was doing and sought to imitate them. How times have changed. Apple is no longer a leader. The decline started in the last years of Steve Jobs, when his illness began to distract him. They have since morphed into a spineless sycophant, desperately clinging to a "me too" design philosophy that seeks to capitalize on whatever...
This smacks of a new hotshot executive wanting to make her mark by shaking up things, mostly just for the sake of doing it. I have to ask myself just what is so broken about Apple Stores now that requires radical changes? Adding seating and projecting an image of luxury sound like bad ideas for the Apple Store experience. It almost sounds like she wants to turn Apple Stores into some kind of boutique where customers can sit and discuss accessorizing with Apple products...
Clearly you hate America because you accept it as a foregone conclusion that Snowden is incapable of getting a fair trial here or even be heard by a jury. You have no basis in fact to make those assertions beyond a hatred of my country. Snowden is a coward. He's holed up in Russia because he knows he violated the terms of his confidentiality oath and he's afraid to face the consequences of his actions. He blew the cover off secret NSA operations in the name of what he...
I guess you didn't hear. Government agencies like the NSA and the CIA are in the spy business. It's what we pay them to do. Of course they have the capability to spy on whoever needs to be spied on. This is a good thing, because there are a lot of very bad people in the world who want to kill as many of us as they can. And in order to catch these very bad people we need to be able to spy on them so we can stop them before they carry out their plans.I'd much rather be...
The irony here is so thick you could cut it with a knife. There's a glaring disconnect between his sanctimonious concerns about being spied on and the fact that he happens to be living in Russia, a country where the government spying on its citizens is a national pastime.
At $27 it's a way better deal for what it does than the Apple Watch is at $350 for what it does. Yes, the Apple Watch does more, but it doesn't do $323 more.
Who writes these headlines? You can't lose what you never had. Intel didn't "lose" Apple's iPad business, because it never had it in the first place. There have never been Intel CPUs in iPads.
I hope this is some kind of hoax. I can't believe Tim Cook would sanction trading with Iran, a country run by religious fanatics that executes people for being gay.
Apple's being more than a little disingenuous in stating that iTunes 12.0.1 is "designed for Yosemite". I just installed 12.0.1 on a Windows PC running Vista, which was released 8 years ago. Why is it that Apple supports Windows better than its own OS X with iTunes? I can't install iTunes 12.0.1 on any version of OS X that was released prior to 3 years ago.
Three years to design a $350 iPhone accessory that sits on your wrist so that people don't have to go to all the trouble of taking their iPhone out of their pocket to look at it? I guess this is what passes for "innovation" in the post-Steve era.