or Connect

Posts by popnfresh

This is good news. Schiller is a very good presenter. I like Tim Cook, too. He's been an excellent CEO and before that did an amazing job standing in for Steve Jobs while he was on medical leave. However, as far as presentations are concerned, I'd rather watch paint dry. Tim isn't exactly Mr. Excitement.
  +1   This is indeed great news, if true. Maybe Apple hasn't abandoned us graphics professionals, after all.
Oh look! A Republican talking to a gay person!
This is good news. Now if we could just get Apple to pay their fair share in taxes...
    Again the Apple sycophants get their panties in a twist whenever anyone says anytthing vaguely critical of Apple. Can you be any more predictable?   You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You haven't read the lawsuit and have obviously never set foot inside a courtroom, whereas I have. The logos are irrelevant to the case. Apple's request is completely spurious. Pointing out that fact does not make one an "Apple hater". Stop reacting like a 5-year old and...
A ridiculous request that only serves to illustrate how arrogant Apple has become. The lawsuit isn't about brand names and no juror is going to feel a sudden rush of sympathy for Samsung because they happen to see a logo on a courtroom TV. Hey, maybe they should also insist that no juror can own anything made by Samsung. And while they're at it they should prohibit anyone named "Sam" or "Samantha" from sitting on the jury. I hope the judge laughs this request right out...
Ya, I make a joke on a forum so therefore there's not much going on in my life. Brilliant.
I have $50 on Tim Cook, by a nose. How about you?
It's about f*cking time!
Appalling ostentation. All that money could be going to help others. Instead, Jobs, and now his widow, prefer to wallow in it. I hope it hits an iceberg and sinks.