or Connect

Posts by timgriff84

Tax and government isn't about whats best for you, its about whats best for a group of millions of people. You have your own money to spend on yourself. Tax is about collecting money to spend on things that benefit everyone, even if it isn't a direct benefit. And where do consumers get there money? That's right businesses who employ them. I agree, but even more importantly than what corporates use is the market that they are given. If they didn't have the UK market then...
Assuming prices would go up if more tax from profits were to be paid also implies that if taxs went down then so would prices. But why would Apple or any company drop prices when consumers are willing to pay that price, and if they could still sell the same with higher prices why wouldn't they do that too.Prices wouldn't go up as companies already sell at a price that they think will make the most profit. Not so low that the extra sales doesn't make up for the lower profit...
Maybe not home consumers, but IT departments with enough users would normally fix machines rather than sending them away. For most people I would expect the battery would last longer than the user wants the device for. Not great for people buying second hand devices on eBay though.
I'm fairly certain IMAP isn't iCloud, Gmail or Yahoo's primary connection method these days. It still supports them for older stuff, but I think there all using replacements these days.

Its not exactly an exact way or measuring popularity. You only post on stack overflow if have an issue you cant find an answer to. The more experienced people get in a language the less they post.Number of git repos is also going to side with people doing open source stuff or example projects as I imagine they cant count private repos. Also why only github? The problem with these thongs tend to be devs in different languages use different sites.
That was my general thought. Smart systems to turn your heating up and down have a point to them. Turning a light on and off would only really save you money if you left lights on all over hour house when nobodies in the room. I suspect if your someone who's interested in saving money on your lighting, your probably also someone who turns lights off when you leave a room. In which case leaving it on to turn off automatically would cost you more money.The other things it...
Why were any of them in the running?Credit to Tim Cook on the watch, although its not actually out yet. Other than that though did any of these companies do anything significantly different to the year before or did some successful companies just remain successful?
That's generally what happens. If your suspected of something. e.g. Having a drug stash, cops will search your house. If you haven't got anything illegal to hide you shouldn't have much issue with them doing the search. The same as if you look like a suspect being looked for, you don't run away when they do a stop and search. You just let them establish that you don't have a knife and are the wrong person, then get on with your day.
Pay per view or pay per click is a service being delivered it isn't revenue being generated. If I hired a boat to deliver something to another country and give them performance related pay based on how quickly they get it there, the revenue wasn't generated at the destination or the part of the ocean where they made up time. It was made where I hired the boat and crew. The same as a TV channel doesn't generate ad revenue from when people see the ads. It's generated from...