or Connect

Posts by timgriff84

Depending how big your iPhone is and how many songs you have there not necessarily going to fit.
You missing the big feature though. Yes the new features are already in outlook, and yes after a decade of tweaking the interface they've ended up with the same layout as outlooks had the entire time. But this in in grayscale! Evidently apples photocopier can't do colour.
Well there receiving 30% of the money so they should have some sort of responsibility. Personally I think this is in everyones interest. It won't hurt users having it off by default and its also better for developers. Remember every example like iOCDad where people have there money refunded its being refunded 100% by the developer and Apple still keeps there 30%.
What about all the apps in apples adds that make people buy the phone or the 300000 apps in the app store. Apple doesn't give them 30% for helping to sell the phones. If they did then last quarter each app would recieve $9500
At first I thought this was a bit outrageous of Apple and to a greater extent I still do. But ultimately its just going to benefit other platforms. Apple think they've been clever by stopping ideas of 2 buy buttons where apples service costs more, and by forcing the price to be the same on the app as on a website. But the simple answer is just have an iPhone subscription seperate from the other devices and charge more for it. Keep all the other devices the same and charge...
Is it just me or does it just look like a very basic Mac App? I'm not really sure what there meant to have copied. It's the same kind of layout as iTunes but not identical and everything in it looks like standard Mac UI components.
Still can't get my head around this being justifiable. First the developer / publisher pays Apple to have their app in the app store Then Apple take 30% of what the app sells for If the customer want's a refund on there app the developer pays back 100% of the price, Apple still keep there 30% And now if your going to offer a subscription Apple get 30% of that to The argument for this is Apple is bringing the customer to you, but Apple has apps in all their add's...
This seems a bit unfair. A lot of people buy an iPhone because of the apps. If Apple wants to take 30% from publishers shouldn't they also give 30% of the iPhone price to the people that made the apps which attracted the customer to buy the phone? I still don't see how Apple is acting in any other way then a payment gateway in which case 5% would be more reasonable, not a publishers entire profit margin. I think we'll see people make the loss in the hope to make the...
Seamless how? I bought my iPhone and its just worked, I bought my WP7 HTC and it also just worked. There wastlnt any difference in my experiance. So what is this seamless experience people talk about? Unless your iPhone had issues and you had a seamless support experience, but id rather just not need any support experience.
I don't think they will come out with it, but anyone who's followed Apple will also know that they will make complete u-turns on there statements. Bit like Steve jobs saying smartphones arnt the future a year before the iPhone. An option to have a slide out keyboard could be good though, in landscape mode the keyboad is basically useless as it takes up the whole screen.