or Connect

Posts by bigmc6000

Can we just pretend like Apple isn't stupid and just call it 10.9? I mean, really, Mavericks?  Unless you're from a certain part of CA all you hear is McCain/Palin...   #namingfail
And, sadly, you'll be viewed as an "enemy of human decency" amongst other things simply because you don't agree on a social issue - it's absurd...  Oh, and a bigot to be sure - your views are only allowed it they agree with the liberal agenda, if they don't then you're a hateful bigot with nothing but hate in your heart...
And here we are, again, the people who are fighting for equality going on an endless rampage about how have a difference of opinion makes you either "ignorant" or, in the words of the idiotic majority "an enemy of human decency."  That sounds like complete and total intolerance to say that someone who has a different opinion than you is "an enemy of human decency" but, as I've come to expect, if you disagree with the liberal movement you're a racist/hypocrit/insert...
Well, duh, of course it did.  There are 49 other states in the Union and most of them have a negative view of California. I'm glad they are so proud to be from California but it rankles me just as much as those people saying Texas should secede.  Apple is what Apple is because of their hiring practices which includes ALL of the US as well as the entire world. I mean, look at Johnny Ive for crying out loud.  Apple doesn't "belong" to California and their success has...
Really? "Human rights"?  The "right" to pay more taxes?  The "right" to... what exactly?  No where in any part of the US Constitution does it say marriage is a "right" nor should they be involved in what the definition of marriage is in the first place.
The weather app looks nice but until they add hour-by-hour forecast and actual radar maps it's still completely worthless to me. I don't know about where everyone else lives but it can be totally sunny and hot the same day there's a torrential downpour so I'd like to be able to see what time that is and be able to look at radar.  I guess I'm stuck with TWC until someone else decides that people who are interested in more than just "what's it doing right now" deserve a...
mdriftmeyer- I live in Texas and we've actually tried to handle it ourselves (as has Arizone) but the federal government stepped in and wouldn't let us. We'd be more than happy to shut the border down but asking a single state to pay for it completely ignores the concept of us being one nation. Should only the states that border an ocean be forced to pay for any and all Navy costs since "it's their fault"? No, we're a nation and illegal immigration is a national problem...
Where's the traffic? They only show red right now for traffic. I've submitted at least a dozen "problem" tickets about the lack of green/yellow/red traffic as that is a complete deal breaker for me. Whenever I travel using the iOS 6 maps I put the nagivation in the background and fire up mapquest so I can see the traffic. It's really easy to implement so I have no idea why Apple hasn't fixed this yet but even my wife is about to call it quits because of that.
Ah Streetview. The most clamored part of Google Maps. Also the most useless piece of data out there.  There are only 2 uses for Street View - novelty ("I can see the front of your house, how cool am I??") or for people incapable of reading a map or having the knowledge that, oh idk, all the evens are on one side and the odds are on the other side of the street...  We're breeding a nation of idiots who can't even read a damn map, guh...
I've tried both and get nothing with both. Everytime it just says "No results found" - this, as I said in another post, is far from the only search problem I've had with the google maps app.  I don't know who's the blame for the disparity between the android maps app and the iPhone but the fact that they aren't performing the same adds even more fuel to the idea that iMaps really doesn't have any more problems than the Google Maps iPhone app.