or Connect

Posts by bigmc6000

Did you try the turning off Wi-Fi, going to Safari, let it start to load a page then go back and turn on Wi-Fi and then open up NetShare? That was the problem I was having. If the iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi it won't use EDGE/3G so you need to get something loading and then launch NetShare.Of course if that also doesn't work I'm not sure what to tell ya :/
Or - if you're convinced that will happen (which I guarantee you AT&T isn't going to sue Apple, you might as well sue your wife because the meat she bought had some gristle in it) why not just buy the app. They aren't going to go onto your computer and forcibly remove the App from your computer! And even if they do Apple will just issue a refund...
Woo! I was soo bummed yesterday when I saw it was up and then gone. Now I'm happy again and downloaded it ASAP as I wouldn't at all be surprised if AT&T has something to say about this being available to US customers...
I didn't say it wasn't more cost efficient - I'm just saying what usually happens.
Does AIM not run on your Touch? I'm pretty certain it does. And really - removeable media is just a way to convince you to spend more. Just put enough storage internally (which the touch has) and there you go - you don't even need to worry about buying extra cards or any of that. I just still don't get the removable media argument - most all of the things that offer removeable media cards are crippled without one so why not just put it in. You really think you're...
They probably just changed the default background picture Of course if you watch the video you'll see that they are just getting demos - they aren't actually working with the computer. Umm, uhh, yeah... That really defeats the purpose as I doubt anyone would say that Vista doesn't give a great demo (or any other product for that matter) but in actual real world usage is where the problems are. Or maybe those people don't actually have to use computers and are just going...
I've never actually had that problem on my Mac but on my Vista Home Premium machine it freezes up every time I even open the "network" icon and just sits there for about 5-10 mins, doing nothing. I use XP, Vista and Leopard everyday and I prefer Leopard, XP and Vista in that order. The implementation of Expose/Spaces is so good that it dwarfs any advantage XP or Vista has in compatibility IMO. And Vista - I kept upgrading all the things it told me to and it killed my...
You'd think but - nope. As long as you're using both OS X and Vista, Vista won't grow on you because you know what good is. It was funny - I was talking to this guy at work who said he really liked Vista because of how it deals with Alt+Tab. I told him that's because he doesn't use OS X and doesn't get things like Spaces and Expose. When I told him what they do he said, and I quote "Man, maybe I need to get on the Mac bandwagon"
In other news Pigs are finally flying! More things certain to happen are: 1) Cars running off happiness, sunshine and rainbows 2) Airplanes travelling at 10 Mach yet not consuming anything else than the CO2 created by the passengers breathing and last but not least 3) Apple buys MS and ends the entire failed project known as "Windows" (after all, Windows are meant to break But seriously, no way Apple abandons Intel after all the working together they have done and how...
Ah but Apple does care about keeping consumer friendly prices in iTunes. It's their bread and butter. They get away with charging more for their iPod BECAUSE of the consumer friendly prices in iTunes. It is those prices that spur the growth in iPods whereas Amazon doesn't have an 'mp3' player and thus their goal is to make money from the music - Apple doesn't care about making money from the music (as has been shown time and again) they are solely after iPod sales and...