or Connect

Posts by bigmc6000

Not that Apple really cares about me in particular but they can guarantee a purchase from me by doing the following... 1) MB's go aluminum (or some other light weight, high strength metal/composite) - until they go metal I'm going to milk this 12" PB until it doesn't work at all (the MBP's are just too expensive for me 2) $149 AppleTV (or lower) with only 160GB HD option - I actually downloaded 2 movies this past weekend - hooked up my PB to my 42" HDTV and, being...
Don't worry - America has them as well. Michael Moore comes to mind...
So are there any numbers/speculation (certainly there's speculation by some analyst, there always is) about what is the most sought after model? I'd, honestly, guess the white 16GB's sell out faster than anything else. That's a combination of Apple not making as many and the fact that you get "exclusive" status when buying the white one because everybody knows you ponied up for the 16GB version. Don't think that's how things work? Look at the BlackBook, they charge...
I don't think that's true at all. I've found a number of free apps that were very well done as well as paid for apps. I've got 5 paid for apps and a number of free apps and I really like all of them. Especially Shazam - it's funny - Verizon spends a whole pre-movie commercial touting their music identifying service (which you pay for) and then Shazam has one out for the iPhone that's free!
Apple needs to get on this boat and quick - I was wondering why they didn't do it before. I don't think an Apple branded TV is going to work because the TV market is saturated enough already and the only way for them get into the market is to partner with someone - a company that sells high dollar TV's and since Sony is, apparently, already taken I think they should ink a deal with Samsung and if they REALLY want to make a huge dent in the market they could partner with...
Oh, well huh. Talk about a major oversight! I never even noticed that! Look at me - had my phone over a year and am still finding new things! hahaha
I believe it will give you access to your contacts even when you are on the phone. Right now there's no way to look at your contacts while you're on a phone call so it makes it very hard to give someone else someone's phones number, e-mail, address, whatever. It's a small upgrade but I've run into that problem more than once...
And there we have the lovely draw back of all plastic - that thing is a finger print magnet! I bet all the conspirators are thinking the gov't paid them to do it so they'll be able to take your finger print whenever they want
The interesting thing about all of this is now, most of us anyway, aren't mad at Apple anymore. There isn't going to be article after article about how absurd the price is of the iPhone and how it's Apple's fault. All the negative press seems to be directed at the carriers. Sure Apple could have come down on them harder to make the prices more reasonable but that also varies from country to country. Many Brits are pissed about the O2 plans because they are so much more...
Man, how is it that the UK has such better prices than basically EVERYWHERE? I mean, I don't mind the mins for the price in the Portugal plans (compared to AT&T) but 250MB??? WTH??? That's highway robbery!