or Connect

Posts by bigmc6000

Too funny.... Personally I don't really care about any of the apps that got banned or any of the ones that were allowed to stay but I find it hilariously funny that people actually think it's a PR nightmare! hahahaha. Guys, seriously, how in the world is this going to be a PR nightmare when the general public reads "Apple removes 5k overtly sexual apps."? Seriously! Even if the title reads but still allows the 99 cent playboy app it isn't going to matter. Who, going...
You said monopoly... In the US a monopoly is illegal - that's not at all a jump of logic. I mean, we're apple fans here and we know that MSFT has been fighting against monopoly law suits for years - you'd think we'd all know that monopoly = bad.
Again, seriously, if you can't take to the internet to find the kind of nudity you want than this is really a non-issue. If you want pictures go to google, if you want video I'm sure you can google "iPhone video porm" (spelling intentional since I'm at work) or something like that and I'm quite certain you won't get taken to a whole bunch of crazy blind links. If you're incapable of browsing the internet without finding yourself with a dozen pop-ups then, well, I think...
It's a smart phone. It's one of many smart phones. Do you even know what a monopoly is? I know people like to throw around words like unethical, immoral, monopoly, censor but, in virtually every instance, none of these (legally) apply to the subject as hand. Just like this one - there is absolutely nothing illegal about this.
The Android lovers would beg to differ...Also, didn't Walmart stop selling the SI swimsuit issue because of consumers complaining about it? That's the only place you can go to buy Wal-Mart brand food (whatever brand they are calling it now) and it's by far the biggest retailer in the country so this really isn't all the different to be honest. There's plenty of competition in the Smart Phone market so it's not Apple owns the entire thing and you're left with no choices...
Did you even read your link?"Neither. Consumers should see if Apple's iPad or the forthcoming devices based on Google's Chrome OS suit their needs because both are significantly more secure than any general-purpose desktop system, Linux, Mac, or PC."Ya know, the iPad, the big iPod that sports the same version of Safari as the iPhone has. Seems to me like he's saying the iPhone is more secure than ANY desktop system...
I'll name a couple for him since he doesn't seem to get it. google.com (image search) bing.com (image search) Such a hardship... Seriously, if people are so stupid to actually pay to see scantily clad women then, well, they are stupid and Apple shouldn't even bother caring what they think. Honestly, if you into the stuff, there are so so so many options out there you should never pay for it and, like Theral said, there are iPhone specific websites w/ video but if you're...
They are going to have an iPad only music store where everything is DRM?!?!Also, does the hardware really matter? Were you planning on taking apart you iPad and putting in another processor?
I was piggybacking onto your comment - didn't mean to counter your point simply to add another reason why Netflix <> Hulu
That's strange, I'd pick up fuzzy channels from a good 100 miles away using a pair of rabbit ears attached to my mom's old PowerMac (when I wasn't allowed to watch TV I'd just watch it on the computer mwahahah)Of course I was sitting at the top of a hill in Ohio so that might have something to do with it.