or Connect

Posts by Yoyoma666

I am trying to download MAC OSX 10.5 that I just purchased and my hard drive on the computer won't show up as a destination drive to download the software on. I erased the disk figuring that would help but it did not. Any ideas as to what the problem is . The computer is a PowerMac G5 1.8 mhz, 1GB RAM, 160MB HD. Thanks
I am trying to download MAC OSX 10.5 that I just purchased and my hard drive on the computer won't show up as a destination drive to download the software on. I erased the disk figuring that would help but it did not. Any ideas as to what the problem is . The computer is a PowerMac G5 1.8 mhz, 1GB RAM, 160MB HD. Thanks
I purchased Indesign CS3 some time ago. I recently had some hard disk problems and restored my hard drive with Timemachine from my backup drive. Indesign is asking me for an authorization code. With my luck I cannot find my disk with the serial number on it. I thought my backup with Timemachine would work flawlessly without me having to reactivate all of my programs. I am really stuck now. Any suggestions? Thanks.\