or Connect

Posts by radster360

I will have to agree with the author of the column. April is certainly up to something with Apple Watch. Yes, it is version 1.0 and I am sure it is just going to get better and it is going to get better. Yes, they are not the first out of the gate, but they are certainly much different the ones that came before them, such as Samsung, LG, Sony, Pebble, Motorola, etc. Though I don't think I had seen the amount of press (negative and positive) other devices had received as...
IDC reports are worth-less. Looks like their sugar daddies (Microsoft and Intel) must have stop paying them. Just today IDC reported that there is a drop of 4.9% of PC Sales in coming year. Maybe Microsoft and Intel must woken up and decided to use the money for a better use.
DED! Good editorial! What you had mentioned has been consistent issue with MW and at CNBC.com also. You will see many like mike who have commented "foul play" many times over, but by responding, the sites are benefiting through clicks, etc.    Is there a solution to all these? I guess you can't  penalize incompetence, because than we will have to do the same with the whole Congress in DC. Are all the blogs on these sites lies? Once again they will hide behind "opinions",...
I agree. Considering that you have to pay $10 extra/month on your mobile share plan. I though do believe that AT&T charges or the Hotspot service.
Otay! So I guess there is always a nut case somewhere. He is bearish on selling and upcoming product, but he is bullish on rumored product (Apple Car)? Can someone please deliver a canister of oxygen to that man, so he can breath and have oxygen and a good blood reaches his brains. April 1st is many days away!
Oh My! This is going to be headline news on Marketwatch and CNBC tomorrow and they will be all over it. Apple shares are going to to take a 20% hit tomorrow
This whole story about Apple getting into car is getting its own legs. Just the way all those financial blogs were advising Apple on what to do with their money and how they should be running their company while back, they are at it with giving advice to Apple on how they should be running that car division creating dealership networks, etc. Some are even claiming that Apple cars will fail, before the first car is even rolled out of this fictional car division at Apple....
No company comments on rumors. I am sure you must have heard that many times. Gene Munster has been spreading rumor about Apple TV  before there was Apple Watch came out. The above rumor about Smart Homes is something I created as sarcasm to this post. The point being that such rumors are strictly for entertainment and generating clicks!
CBRE reports that Apple is going into home building. After their new space ship campus is finish building in 2016, they are getting into building smart homes starting in 2017. They will be using design and technology from their new campus and apply it to these new homes. The home will be connected wirelessly to the mother ship in Cupertino, CA.   Above rumor has more legs than the Apple Car.
Kudos Apple! Show me any other company or government entity would go through such effort to keep a check on their suppliers and making sure their employees are taken care of. This is how a "quality" company creates a "quality" products! This is one thing Samsung cannot copy!