or Connect

Posts by radster360

Last day of the year! The lawyers had to make a quota on number of suits that need to be filled for last quarter/end of year. This is bogus and has been visited many time over and over. Once again a waste of tax-payers money. Maybe the judicial system should charge back the law firms to recover the public cost for frivolous (false claims) suits like this. I bet there would be dramatic stop to all non-sense cases.   Yes, I would agree to one of the comment above - Maybe...
Really !?!
We will never see this in US, as these are all traditions on that part of the world and we shouldn't try to replicate here, or else we will convert into something like "Fortune Cookies" and there is nothing Chinese about it :-) Let's be happy with our Black Friday for our traditional "Thanksgiving" shopping day!
Why do we keep listing to this Ming guy? He has been one-hit guy. None of this latest predictions have been right. He is like Alan Greenspan - Keeps talking, even if his opinion is of no relevance!
Way too overpriced! iCloud is the answer! Neither am I a celebrity nor do I take nude pictures of mine - so no reason for me to be a victim of targeted hack!
I am not yet convinced the usability of Notification Center Widgets. It is just an incarnation of Dashboard widgets, which is still there in US. Secondly the way it laid out it is so much like The Gadgets View from Windows Vista - Which was eventually killed, I think, by Microsoft.
Hmmm! I wonder how this phone could fit the pocket and not caused any damages.
It is time to boycott Bloomberg! That Bloomberg article is still there. It is time we flood email of the author and editor of that article. The article even get into QA process at the company. The named individuals should file a suit against Bloomberg for this act.
And people who wear skinny tight jeans with big booty and put their phone or any object deserves what is coming to them. Maybe Apple should come up with a feature which will stick a needle up someone booty if they are disrespectful to their phone. If you put too must pressure of the phone it will prick you. Maybe they can modify the vibrate mode to prick the person of give them small electric shocks to get off their fat asses!
Yes - That number is much lower than Six Sigma, which is 3.4 defects per Million.