or Connect

Posts by bigmike

Murdoch basically owns the media and controls the news. Great, now he's directly connected to Jobs. Hopefully Steve isn't gonna get sucked deeper into the control thing.
Lame. If a customer complains because of any dead pixels, the product should be repaired. Period. My iPhone has a row of dead pixels that just appeared and they want to charge me $99 to fix it. I'd even pay for it if it wasn't half the price of a new phone. I'm getting tired of Apple always dangling that carrot in our face.
this is only a simple version. Imagine what's coming... http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/19/r...with-8-reader/
100% agree. The more tracking technology we have built into ANYTHING, the more we give up our privacy and freedom. Besides, there is ALWAYS a hacker out there who can figure out how to get any info he/she wants. Period. I can already feel their brain working to figure out how to get your private info while connected to one of these public Macs. I've already heard horror stories of people with portable RFID scanners (you can buy them online) in places like grocery stores,...
Big fucking deal. If you want Flash, just take all of the 30 seconds to install the stupid plugin... Now on to real news....
It's the next logical step in the evolution timeline. The whole touch-screen thing was weird for many people at first but they get used to it and actually think it's better/more productive. I'm sure they would let the user use both touchscreen and input device (mouse, wacom tablet, etc.) - at least during the transition. Also I think people are so used to mouse-clicking that most can't get their head around the idea of hand-touch only. Apple has already been working on...
Remember it's only 720p, not 1080p. So for those with a large 1080p TV/screen, the picture won't look as clean. But most people with smaller TVs/screens probably won't notice.
"Apple responded by stating that all smartphones experience some form of attenuation when held in a certain way. " Wow. What a load of shit. Apple just keeps pushing it. Hey Steve Jobs, just man up and say you guys really screwed up with a design flaw, fix the hardware, make customers happy again and move on. Done.
What a waste of money. $500M could help people instead of going towards a campaign that won't help with a lame product. Fuck Microsoft.
LOL no doubt!... Right Apple, pressing one physical button is going to "confuse customers." Give me a break.