or Connect

Posts by bigmike

Maybe these companies mean well, but I'm sure someone is paying someone to keep loopholes open. Not buying Google's part of it. Companies will always want to have an eye on users and data. And the more cash they have the more data they can get.
Wow! $16?! Yet another reason why I'd like to move across the pond. Just curious, what does a plan with more minutes cost?
I wouldn't want my alarm to whack me! Is the alarm now part of the mafia?
Ditto.
Exactly. They think that when the masses hear the word "innovation" they'll think, "oooh cool, we're part of something big and innovative" and will shell out extra dollars for something that shouldn't cost shit in the first place. But, for most people, they're right. Yet another small step towards a non-private, no-options world.
Agreed that if one was drunk they wouldn't even bother with these apps in the first place. Also they're not really meant for drunk people. They're meant for people who want to get a heads up that they might be stopped for the monthly check that cops need to do for their "quota". Just another way for government to try to control what people can and cannot do. They figure people are dumb enough to comply with doing things like going through heavy-radiation, privacy-invading...
Agreed! That is FUG. If Apple's part of it, at least get the designers to put in their 2 cents. But wait, the glass would easily break...
"the science in the hospital is the highest level of science that's done in the world." The general public might think so.
Murdoch basically owns the media and controls the news. Great, now he's directly connected to Jobs. Hopefully Steve isn't gonna get sucked deeper into the control thing.
Lame. If a customer complains because of any dead pixels, the product should be repaired. Period. My iPhone has a row of dead pixels that just appeared and they want to charge me $99 to fix it. I'd even pay for it if it wasn't half the price of a new phone. I'm getting tired of Apple always dangling that carrot in our face.