or Connect

Posts by bigmike

Some designers do design only, while some can design AND develop Flash. For those who can't, they simply hire a developer to work with. So, yes, web designers have developed all-Flash sites, including myself and other designers I know, mainly because at the time, some things Flash offered couldn't be done any other way. It doesn't mean it was fun though! ...Flash had it's day... Looking forward to seeing what HTML5 does.
As soon as Steve Jobs announced the pricing, I thought it was about $100 too much (on each version). Obviously companies can charge anything they want, but if they knocked $100 off the price for each one, they'll have tons more people buying it.
Really doesn't matter who gets on the cover of a magazine. It's just a "wow" factor to get people to buy more magazines. The money spent on that magazine would be better spent being donated to a charity. Done.
Really?? So if one can't preview songs, why even bother to call it Preview, especially if one has to go to iTunes anyway to preview a song? I smell lameness.
A second Amen.
Super Duper works well too. Been using it for years with great results.
"if you aren't selling enough records as an indy to afford this type of production, then YOU PROBABLY DONT NEED IT" --- I agree somewhat on this. Even though some peeps know (interactive) designers who won't charge the price of a small car. Plus Apple isn't going to make it mandatory to spend $10k for indie bands. That would turn away tons of music and some profits for Apple. Only if Apple wants to be the Walmart (please NO!) of selling online tunes then it'll get...
People will pay extra money just to have more prying eyes on them. Might as well have a sign that says, "Slavery - SIgn Up Here."
Haha no doubt. This should have been done a long time ago. Yawn...
Voice recording for free?!? I did a search for "Google Voice" in the app store but nothing came up, only the "Google Mobile App." Where is it?