or Connect

Posts by bigmike

The fact that Apple uses "Designed by Apple in California" is interesting. There's a reason why they have to mention California. To keep people's minds in the US and not on overseas/production issues (at least that's part of it). I think it also implies that the products are made in California. Think about it. They simply could use "Designed by Apple".
Yep, slaves. Most don't even know it.
Does your mom have video to prove it?(Hey you started it!)But I agree it goes both ways.
1. Apple needs to lower the costs of it's plans to make people happy and get more customers. 2. AT&T needs to be prepared technically for any new business venture they join. Apple and AT&T need to learn some lessons and let's hope they will.
Of course it's perfect timing to "announce" that they're doing this, right before the next iPhone. It's getting rid of inventory if you ask me. A smart move by Apple.
close to the Louvre. money, money, money.
Nice! Or something like "iPlay™" or "iGame™"... Actually it'd be nice to cut the iCrap out.
Is there an app for that too?
Apple didn't want to pay more money. Bono wanted more money. Whatever. If this is true, it's just business. People who have millions just want to make more millions. That's usually the case. You think Steve Jobs cried when he lost U2. No. You think Bono had a hard time letting Apple go. No. It goes both ways.