or Connect

Posts by bigmike

Well it was brought to Steve Jobs in a round-about way. Just like George Lucas and Spielberg (you think they made that stuff up?! ).
Um, you'll be going in a loop then... The mind control patrol has got you!
So I went to the Apple store in Atlanta when it opened just to notice that there were around 500 people in line (queued - whatever). I asked one Apple employee if they have enough 16 GB black in stock so that if I wait in this horrendous line, it would be worth my while. He paused then said in a car salesman kind of way, "Oh don't you worry buddy! I'm gonna sell you a phone today!" and then he walked away. So not only did he not answer my question but pretty much talked at...
For "The Bad" don't forget about TONS of pissed of customers today (well, potential customers) that waited forever in line just to run into problems like iTunes, slow servers, confusing information, etc.
you mean "strict" word
You mean almost 3 hours. Ugh... Even when there's no wait during the next week or so, hopefully they'll have the iTunes issue sorted out so it won't take 35 to 40 minutes. Customers should simply be able to activate it at home. It's lame enough that people who really want the iPhone have no choice in mobile carriers.
The article is confusing. Clarify Piper!!
Ditto that. Well said.
Ms. Pacman hellz yeah! Rock that shizz.
OK but doing business at a bank is one thing. This is buying a freaking phone! \