or Connect

Posts by bigmike

A touch of butt fugly.
"The rumored event to announce the next iPhone is at the same time as last year's event.. Shocker!!" Ditto.
Samsung is doing what they do best... making crap. And please someone tell Samsung to stop making every single ad/promo pic with an I'm-trying-to-pretend-I-like-this-product-but-it's-just-a-fake-smile face.
You don't have to sell the most units to be the best. Oh. Snap.
Terrible. Samsung loves wasting money.
Barf. It looks like a Samsung.
I thought "flat" meant stripping away the gloss, shadows, extra colors, etc. Taking away only the gloss layer doesn't do much at all. And with the hype of Ives, this can't be the new look. That would be stupid.
I think it's really about Sun Times just wanting to shave off some salaries. Any good photographer should be able to take a good pic with an iPhone (they don't need a class for that - ridiculous). If it wasn't about salaries then why didn't they just give them iPhones to use if they really wanted them to use iPhones? Of course it makes no sense since the photographers already have their own DSLRs. So, it has to be about cutting salaries/costs.
A lot of solar power is needed to power something small. For example, if one wanted to power their entire home, they'd need more than a few 2'x4' panels. Even an entire roof of panels would only power the home for so many hours per day. The size of Apple's building (any building/business for that matter) requires more than one might think. I think it's great that Apple is going in the right direction. Hopefully more businesses will invest in solar power (and other types)...
It'd be overkill. Show me one human than can perceive anything higher than Retina resolution. We're at the point where we don't need any more pixels, especially shoved into a tiny display.