or Connect

Posts by dyp

Would work even faster on a larger iPhone. :-)
So basically, the mlilions of Android users aren't as smart as you to recognize they are using a crappy product.  Nice.
So because Apple says they prefer their width, this is the correct size for a phone?  Who says?   You speak without facts but just from a Fanboy perspective.
Bought one off of Craigslist for $180. Took it home, set it up, tried for a few hours, sold it on eBay for $210. Few good UI stuff (Android Honeycomb could take some lessons here) but overall, the Touchpad felt like a half-baked product. I'm sure it would have eventually gotten better if HP was going to actively support it.
Well said.
Zzzzzzzz.....
I've seen and experienced the problem here in the United States. So the issue is real. We all agree AT&T sucks and Jobs admitted to the problem.
Why should Apple get a free hall pass for this mistake? What would you say if this problem was found on a MSFT phone? I disagree that nobody would be complaining if this happened on Android or RIM. I don't think their CEO would tell users that they are holding their phone wrong which is pretty much a middle finger to their own customers.
No big surprise. Raise prices, sell less. Lower prices, sell more. Songs are still $0.99 so more customers buy from Amazon. # of songs sold is effectively the same since supply and demand hasn't changed. Only impacts # of songs sold through iTunes.
Showed NY Times videos playing on the iPhone. I inquired about Flash support on the iPhone to a friend at Adobe mobile team last summer. His response paraphrased was "Jobs already has it and it is up to him to decide what to do with it."