or Connect

Posts by Maria255

I don't know for sure .... I will check with her and get back to you. Thank you so much for your response. It is greatly appreciated!
I don't know for sure .... I will check with her and get back to you. Thank you so much for your response. It is greatly appreciated!
Any one???
Sorry. I was not aware I could not have duplicate threads. The images are coming from MacBooks, MacBook Pros and other iPads. So I assume that they are going out in a formate that the iPad can read.
My cousin in Italy has an iPad2. She is unable to view and/or open any photos we e-mail her. She just gets text. I never had to do anything with my MacBook or MacBook Pro or iPad to view/open photos. Any idea as to what might be causing the problem and what can be done to correct it? Thanks, Maria
Thank you so much! I will pass on your information.
Hi Marvin, You were kind enough to try to help me with the problem approximately a month ago. As you might recall, I have been trying to do FaceTIme with a cousin in Italy. She has the new iPad. We have not been able to connect when she attempts to do FaceTime from her home But it works fine from other locations. She just changed her Internet Provider but it still does not work from her home. She does not have any Fire Wall set up. Could the problem be with her...
Marvin, Thanks again. Will pass on this info. I have already told them it might be an issue with their router... but I haven't gotten any response about it.
Marvin, I have checked with the other user.... there is no firewall. Do you have any other ideas as to what might be causing the problem? Thanks, Maria
Thank you, Marvin. I will pass on your suggestion. Maria