or Connect

Posts by Maria255

Thank you, Marvin. I will pass on your suggestion. Maria
I have a MacBook from 2007 running on Lion. I have been attempting to do FaceTime with a cousin of mine in Italy who has a brand new iPad. When we try to call each other it rings...then says it is connecting ... then nothing happens. What might be the problem and what can we do about it. I have also been doing FaceTime with two other cousins in Italy, One has a new iPad the other a newer MacBook. I have no problems with these two people. I would appreciate anyones help...
I have a MacBook that is approximately four years old. After I installed the most recent update to my computer I have been having issues connecting to the internet (I use the Airport). I get a message saying that I am not connected to the internet. When I check I get a message that no network is chosen. I reset my network and it works for a while but it keeps happening over and over again. My husband has a MacBook Pro on the same network but he is not having this...
It looks like the issue might have been my case with magnets. Once I removed the iPhone from the case it worked fine. I have purchased a cheap leather case with a snap closure. I have a better case on pre-order. Anyway, with the new case, the screen blacks out during phone calls...but the phone is not freezing up like before. But this is still annoying. I am hoping that once my better case arrives this issue will be resolved. Any thoughts? Any one else...
I activated my new iPhone 4 on Sunday. It is awesome! But I have a problem that happens every time I make a phone call. After the call, the phone freezes up. I cannot slide to open the home page; I can't slide to power off. If I wait a minute or so then every thing goes back to normal....until I make my next call. I have hard re-set it and I have restored it twice to no avail! HELP!!!!
Ireland, Yes, I deleted the 3rd party apps on the phone itself....at least I knew that much (luckily). Then I reinstalled them. For about 1/2 hour all seemed well. Then the problem resurfaced. So I called Apple. They said I had done everything they would have told me to try (thanks to you). Since nothing worked they had me go to the Genius Bar to get a new phone. I am TRULY grateful to you for taking all this time to try to help me out with this issue. You...
Ireland...spoke too soon. Back to the same problem. Will try deleting the 3rd party apps now.
Hi Ireland, Thank you SOOOOO much for your reply. I reset the phone as per your instructions a few minutes ago. And so far it seems to be working fine. Will let you know if it didn't take. And then I will try deleting the 3rd party apps. But I don't seem to be having any problems at the moment. Again, Thank You! I REALLY appreciated your kind assistance in this matter. Maria
This started yesterday (Sunday) before downloading Firmware 2.1. Quite frequently, no matter what application I am using (i.e Mail, Safari, Phone, Contacts, Camera, etc) the phone will continuously bounce back to the Home Page without my ever touching the Home Button. Sometimes it will do it 10 - 20 times before it stops. I downloaded Firmware 2.1 and also reset the phone.....but it did not help. Has anyone else had this problem? And what can I do to resolve...
Is anyone else having a problem with Mail on their iPhone 3G? Whenever i try to go into Mail my phone continuously tries to connect but nothing else happens. I have to either press and hold the Home Button or totally power off the unit in order to get it to work properly.