or Connect

Posts by iBluff

hmmm this definately is a joke sooner or later, apple will change the functionality of this product. this looks like a half finished product.
hahahah hes hot
I am just wondering for those who STILL have a job what they are making a year. im in jewelry and im making around $40000 this year. put your job and salary here
As a mac/pc user, i laugh at your experience. Learn to use your computer.
I spilled my macbook earlier and i had like 4 minutes of battery life left. After that, the macbook shut off (due to having no power) But as i tried to charge it it did not work so i went to futureshop to see what was wrong. apparantly they estimated the repair cost to about $500-$600 They said the reason was that the hard drive had failed and the battery died That does not make sense since i spilled it and it was working. Any ideas?
I spilled my macbook earlier and i had like 4 minutes of battery life left. After that, the macbook shut off (due to having no power) But as i tried to charge it it did not work so i went to futureshop to see what was wrong. apparantly they estimated the repair cost to about $500-$600 They said the reason was that the hard drive had failed and the battery died That does not make sense since i spilled it and it was working. Any ideas?
I disagree and agree to a degree Business school education is important if you want to be hired from a company. Companies don't overlook at your resume. They look at what degree you have earned and which REPUTABLE university you have went to. They don't obvs higher DeVry grads or bums on the street to do their work.
You know when your macbook is closed, and when you open it, it automatically switches back on? does it mean that the computer isnot shut down and is it good for the battery? Is it best if u shut it down and turn it back on again? i am a pc user now mac
Shipped on: Jan 13, 2009 via FEDERAL EXPRESS (FOR CANADA ON Whats (FOR CANADA ON I am shipping to BC thank you for ur replies, it turns out there was a typo on the VIEW order status page it meant ONLY
i am buying a macbook off a person locally (vancouver) from www.craigslist.com for those of you who dont know what craigslist, its basically a website like ebay but u deal in person. do you think i can trust him. his price is 1200 CAD do u think its safe to buy it, he says he ordered it from the apple website i asked him why didnt he just return it if he need the money- is it true u cant return the macbook if u bought it from the website what other things...