or Connect

Posts by DanaCameron

It seems unrealistic that Apple would abandon Intel entirely so soon, particularly given the success of their collaboration thus far. Plus, Intel's Nehalem processors and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard are sure to be a very powerful combination. The recent shift toward multi-core processing (the race for the fastest processor seems to be moot) suggests Apple's strategy may be to not only increase the number of multi-core processors in their Macs, but to diversify the types of...
I was just told by an Apple Store rep that I can return to the store with the receipt within two weeks of the purchase date and they'll adjust the price of the BT Headset. That policy is probably somewhere in Apple's fine print, but who had time to read when there was a new iPhone 3G to play with?
This is my first BT headset, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Provided I'm in a good reception area, clarity seems pretty good with the Apple BT Headset. The volume could be louder, but I think there may be other factors affecting that. Plus, I'm still getting accustomed to using the headset; some of my problems are certainly user error. Currently, I don't rely on telephone communications for anything, so my performance demands from a BT headset are probably much...
I'd read many of the reviews citing the Apple BT Headset as an inferior product compared to other BT headsets. But knowing how much I'd actually use it, and with a strong recommendation from a friend who actually owned it, I ultimately went with the Apple product. I really like its sleek, minimalist design and built-in compatibility. I don't talk on the phone that much anyway and having one that I can use while mowing the lawn just seems like overkill to me.Many people...
I bought the Apple BT Headset along with my iPhone 3G on launch day and paid $129 for it! Both the desktop dual dock and cable dual dock are included in the box. I don't plan to dock my iPhone 3G as I keep it in a hard case; I haven't even taken the desktop dual dock out of the box. The cable dual dock is compatible with the iPhone 3G. In fact, I ordered another cable to use in the car. But it hasn't even been a week and Apple stings me for $30! Anyone know if I can recoup...