or Connect

Posts by His Dudeness

It's funny to see how many people think that this was an anti-gay bill.  It was meant to protect businesses from lawsuits from militant morons who demand service.    Ever seen the signs that read "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?  Those are there for a reason.
Smartphones running Android have made great strides with 4.1?  Really?
  Making a phone with a larger screen isn't copying anyone.  Apple already has a large screen device, it's called the iPad.  Didn't the iPad come out before any phablet did?  I hardly call it copying.  Now why doesn't anyone ask why LG is copying Samsung with its phablets?
Every time I read an article about the supposed abuses and slave like labor being done by 4 year olds at the Foxconn plant, I see pictures of adults sitting down in something akin to clean rooms assembling products. That's a far cry from slave labor and doesn't help the liberal cause of the New York Times at all. And what kills me even more is that everyone has an opinion, usually largely influenced by the same liberal trash New York Times, that is completely...
You are aware that Foxconn isn't an Apple-own business, but a contractor right? So why say that Apple is acting poorly when it's not even their problem? It's up to the Chinese government and Foxconn to correct whatever falsehoods are being reported by the worst newspaper in the US.
It's fine with me. That contact app was only a few bucks. And the /Library/Application Support/AddressBook folder was corrupted, so I deleted it and started over. Who knows what happened.
I'm trying to delete my contacts in the "on my Mac" part of Address Book. I know I'm not the coldest can of Coors Light in the Rocky Mountains, but how in the fuck do you do this? My "delete" menu is grayed out and for the life of can NOT figure out how to delete these contacts. I even bought Contact Book from the App Store and it won't delete the contacts either.
One pound bag Twizzlers. Freezer. 30 minutes or so. Pure heaven.
Wow, old thread! I might have to change my mind here. After seeing Million Dollar Baby... I'm going out on a limb here and say it's probably the best movie ever made. Absolutely stunning movie. If anyone has not seen it yet, what in the world is wrong with you?
Not surprising. I love this paper, but it run and managed by complete fools and buffoons. A retarded quadraplegic monkey with no eyes could run a newspaper better than these fools. I should know. I had the hauling contract and the delivery contract to deliver this paper. Complete incompetent fools.