or Connect

Posts by focher

Seems a lot of rehash of the same that was said about the thermostat.
 I get what you're saying when it comes to Sony's costs, but from a "total solution" standpoint I'd rather have the iPhone 5S with such a lens. For me, the problem is that it uses WiFi instead of BT 4.0 for connectivity. And, while I can't speak to the quality of the sensor and lens or even ultimately the photos the convenience factor - all other things being equal - would get my buy-in over my DSLR camera.
 It also said 5.29 GB to me. However, at about 1.1 GB it "finished" downloading and kicked off the installer. I suspect that the App Store saw that I was already on DP 8 and did just download the differential needed.
 iPhone 5 (2nd gen GSM model) and iPad Gen 3 here, with absolutely no issues. Seriously, anyone who is spending their time documenting any problems they are experiencing on a forum needs to open a new tab and go to bugtracker.apple.com. Are people under the impression that Apple is checking forums to identify bugs?
 Yet so goes California, so goes the nation. There's a reason 40 million people live there.
Woo hoo! I'm soon to be $40 richer!
No.Two things. First, planes are already designed to withstand any electronic interference of significance - most likely from their own electronics. Second, consumer electronics are tested and certified against emitting interference.The fact is that the regulation never had any basis. It was only a "just in case", which is no basis for decision making whatsoever.
Uh oh. It's only a matter of minutes before we get the posts of "better safe than sorry" and "the real reason for the rule is to prevent injury from potential flying objects". Anyone wanna be the first idiot to make these claims?
You can most certainly set profiles as being user deletable or not in MDM.
Umm, no. You don't seem to know anything about MDM on iOS because none of what you said is true.