or Connect

Posts by habi

I have owned atleast 5 minis over the years 2006-> and only one iMac. The imac is probably going to be the only one I ever owned. Same goes for wireless keyboards. It looks like Im going to have to get some more wired apple keyboards from somewhere to get by a new decade. And what goes for 19" XVGA monitors, i atleast have never owned such shit while i have owned my minis. Some of them have been connected to 50" tv:s some to 24" IPS panels and so on... besides i just think...
What??? When I still used Google a few years back it had tons of adds when you search. I checked and i still get these annoying links that i never ever use. Usually it gives them because of one search term that has nothing to do with the multiparameter search I wanted  Then they did some optimizations to the search functions and I stopped using it because it fu)(/&&ed up my search results because it wasn't what I expected and was used to. I think they can keep that door...
Jailbreak your iphone and install Pirni on it. Then connect to your favorate wpa2 encrypted AP and play default router and capture all passwords in cleartext that are going to the router. Eazy like hell. Even a 7 year old can do it!Was the whole problem that there was no ssl session on Windows iTunes?
Encyption over the air does nothing on public wifi because its so easy to arp poison and reroute traffic via a hostile host (playing default gateway) connected to the same encrypted wifi. If you can not control what clients are connected anyway, then ssl and other vpn techniques are your only choice for secure communication over "public" wifi. This has always been the case and still is!!!
Well if the outcome had been the same as the first trial about copyrightability of software code then there absolutely would be no copyrightability at all for any source code and mean software piracy is OK. Anyone trying to say that API:s arent copyrightable because you should be able to use them for free does not know what they are talking about. Using API:s (calling API functions) is not the same thing as copying them into your own software. I will bet a 1000 bucks that...
What did I say two years ago . The result of the first trial made absolutely no sense (the law is the law). It was pretty clear that Oracle had a good case on this up the ladder. Now well have to wait a while for them to make peace and Google to pay up. This will mean all android applications will need to be rebuilt and tested after Google is forced to be put back in line with their java bastard.
I dont believe this will happen anytime soon (file system in any kind of usefull way) . Maybe if Apple keeps loosing more market share. And regarding wifi. Its not always available and who wants to lug around your own accesspoint on vacation when there is no wifi or make ad-hoc networks. Count me out. What I cant understand why you cant use the camera kit witch works with the ipads. And another one: why cant you offload pics and video to SDcard via that kit from the phone....
 Which air model do you have? I didnt know they had one like that?! And having a stardard keyboard is like defining the use of it. Having different kinds of keyboards is a really BAD thing from UI perpectives. Why do you think apple only has one model of keyboard layouts (well 99% the same atleast) for the last 15 years. Why does VNC use suck on an ipad? bacause of the UIs and keyboard layouts. If you could nail that resolution to native resolution on an ipad I could have...
Dont you just love when you can smell the embarrassment when someone is trying to turn the criticism to something else than it is, that better suits the original cause of something.
Thats why its an antitrust issue and will be corrected sooner or later! Read Google MADA an judge for yourself....