or Connect

Posts by habi

Well their choices reflect on what data they get. As for IOS customers they don't get anything by default. I don't use any other G-services than a spam account on gmail. They get nothing from me... Google is becoming more and more irrelevant and its _their_ choice! If you look at what they could have. they could have 100% of IOS customers, but they don't!
Exactly and remember its another device which in my opinion is better.  No low battery situation on the phone when overloading all your tasks to that one device. This is a nightmare for me on vacations actually with my iphone. I dont leave home with an extra battery in my pocket which is kind of shame. But by far biggest point of a gopro is the fish-eye lens. If you don't know why you need a gopro then you have never used one.... OK, you can buy a 500 dollar fish-eye lens...
I have 4 macs without even 1 in yosemite. I think I will follow this closely. Depending on apples moves to determine which operation system will be on my next new machine. It would be sad to dump Apple, but if they leave me no chose with teir security policies then so be it.
Actually if you want to use external displays I dont think Apple wants to go that route. And i think this is something Apple might not have considered enough or it might have thought that it would not be a dealbreaker on the new macbook. The problem is HDCP encrypted content. This is a real dealbreaker for me getting a laptop of this kind. Not being able to watch encrypted content on an external display eg. itunes rentals is just bad choice I think. I would NOT have left...
Do you realize that you are describing all the reasons that make something obsolete at the end (people chose the easier more convenient route). "Its so easy to shift that gear into place and you can even chose yourself how much pressure you want on the engine and how quickly you want to accelerate, why would _anyone_ chose an automatic gearbox in their car!"
Yep, give me a search engine that doesn't do it (like Google was 10 years ago) and im on it. WHY the hell does someone think that because I have "googled" for eg. "apple" that I might not be interested in something else instead?!?!
Are you one of those that believe the healthcare industry without any kind of scrutiny over their "facts". The industry has been proven wrong AND even MANIPULATING FACTS so many times that I take anything they say with a grain of salt. Do you take vaccination for the flu? According to latest studies you are making it  3% less of a risk to have the flu, and so what happens then? Probably not much. And you are going to inject some mercury onto you blood system. I would read...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHZ8ek-6ccc&sns=fb   , funny stuff...
The original macbook air was a disaster in my opinion. Running on one core only when temps go up is just ridiculous. The buyers should have got their money back... and that 4200 rpm disc was so dog slow   atleast I put a intel ssd (1,8") in there (gen2) but that was NOT easy to do but it really made this machine useable in a whole other way. The first i5 versions however got the Air where it should have been in the first place. Maybe this model will also become one of...
This is really odd, can I watch itunes hdcp content from a big tv on the road (eg hotels)? Or will this say it cant output to the outer display??? Meaning: is this dongle like an usb2video converter for HDMI? or does the usb-c standard have some kind of virtual HDMI port that can pass through to a usb-slave or what the heck is it technicaly. If it breaks the encprytion between computer and external display then i dont see how you could watch any videos on big screen on...