or Connect

Posts by habi

What about security updates? You want to have a lot of devices with security holes in them like Android has, tarnishing the Apple brand??? Apple does NOT make security updates for older IOS versions which i think it really should consider because the hardware is still OK for many without the new features.
What? Why would someone be put in jail because they paid for a phone that was a prototype? I think its just Verizons bad if they screwed up (If thats what REALLY happened).
Its time to produce that 4" next gen phone asap or lose me as a customer. Atleast other phone manufacturers have smaller phones so theres still hope on this matter. And I feel 100% the same on the fact that Cook just dropped the ball. You have to be bold sometimes. Looking at the comments most commenters feel very much the same way about abandoning the 4" size...
It strikes me that people think computers are good at guessing what I want in my life. How I see it they only try to homogenize my life on the things I have already done or just a thought I had. Not what I really want or need to do. Lets not pretend like technology could run my life the way I want it. Computers dont know why I would do something. It may not be because I want or like to do it for example. It makes a quite fundamental flaw in ones way of thinking. It reduces...
Personly I dont like many of his designs... (looked at google images) To me thats more arts stuff than industrial design. Sorry.   He seems to be a totally form over function type of guy. Now Steve knew that form was very important but that function was AS important. I hope I´ve can keep the lid on this guy and use some of his ideas and use the things that works from the use point of view.
Or if the shot person was not even a/the kidnapper , the police would need to see if the person would have done something other incriminating things to justify shooting him/her in the first place...
Why do you think its not a problem? I have had issues inthe winter myself. Luckily the phone started working after 7 hours of drying. Im probably out Of luck with the warranty though and so are you! I have several friends that have worked in the winter and had their Iphone unwarranted and dead because of this but hey apple is selling some more phones via your home insurance company(if you have it). And we all pay larger premiums because of this...
Well Apple has had this coming all along and cant pretend this wasnt expected. Almost everybody else has their phones atleast coated to prevent accidental water damage. Its just sad to say that you can not work out with the phone in your pocket because of body perspiration may make your phone break or talking in some light rain...
Iphone has this exact same power saving feature. Turn off mobile data, wifi, bluetooth when you dont need them, but hey what can you do with the phone?!? Make calls?. Im not convinced about this except for some extremely special situations.
I have owned atleast 5 minis over the years 2006-> and only one iMac. The imac is probably going to be the only one I ever owned. Same goes for wireless keyboards. It looks like Im going to have to get some more wired apple keyboards from somewhere to get by a new decade. And what goes for 19" XVGA monitors, i atleast have never owned such shit while i have owned my minis. Some of them have been connected to 50" tv:s some to 24" IPS panels and so on... besides i just think...