or Connect

Posts by habi

Well they do, sometimes. Havent you noticed? Its not always easy to see where the line should be drawn and this is the problem they face... Logical loopholes exist and are easy to fall into.
 This thinking would be OK if the patent wasn't just an idea which this is, nothing more than a novel idea. You cant patent an idea but a technical way to do solve a problem that cant be novel at the time off application. The patent office sometimes cant see the wood from the trees and accepts stupid applications until someone proves them wrong (meaning the courts). Which is what should happen in court now that its going up the ladder of appeals (past the texas rubberstamp...
The most absurd thing is that non-practicing entities don't have the same kind of scrutiny over their claims than practicing entities do. Why can you copy everything and just keep going over 5 years without paying a dime, but if you don't have a business (other than legal) you don't need to prove you are hurt, when in fact getting 5 dollars would be more than you were getting in the first place? Now if you make a device and someone copies you you have to _prove_ how much...
 If you really look at the reasons that iphone made it big, you cant downplay the use of gorilla glass and how good the screen holds out on use compared to the old plastic touch screens. This was one of the most important 3 things that made me buy it in the first place (having several plastic touchscreen smartphones before). I was surprised that apple didnt try to sement that relationship more exlusive straight from the beginning. Apple could have bought the patents and...
Well this bothers me boatloads. Why? Because they really dont know me and I will keep it that way thanks. It maybe is ok if you have bad habits but if you want to keep your eyes open it doesn't really help anything. If i buy a holiday to some place why would you assume I want to go there again soon? Even it it was GREAT it doesn't always matter. There are other great places to go too?!? Why homogenize the service advertising to something you have done or bought? If I buy...
The million dollar question is is the scratching a big problem now with gorilla glass or is it the brittleness. to mee the problem is 99,9% the brittleness and I really dont see how sapphire would make it better?!
Wow, you have a personal driver that takes you to your destinations (whom is merely dead weight otherwise)?!
What exactly is your problem?!? Why do you have a need to be "right" in a matter of taste? What gives you the right to say what other people need and want? It looks to me that there are plenty of people here juddging by the comments that prefer the 4" model. I ask of you to keep your opinion to yourself if you want to be taken seriously, lets not try to force your opinions to others that dont want to. Do you think that country is the only right music style and all other...
Whats an iAd? I have never seen one so I don't know... I think this speaks for itself doesn't it?
I stand by my view and you need to prove me wrong. Give me an example of vulnerability patches to any other major IOS version than what is currently in production. Apple has _never_ _ever_ asfar as I know patched older ios versions for any reasons.