or Connect

Posts by habi

Which air model do you have? I didnt know they had one like that?! And having a stardard keyboard is like defining the use of it. Having different kinds of keyboards is a really BAD thing from UI perpectives. Why do you think apple only has one model of keyboard layouts (well 99% the same atleast) for the last 15 years. Why does VNC use suck on an ipad? bacause of the UIs and keyboard layouts. If you could nail that resolution to native resolution on an ipad I could have...
Dont you just love when you can smell the embarrassment when someone is trying to turn the criticism to something else than it is, that better suits the original cause of something.
Thats why its an antitrust issue and will be corrected sooner or later! Read Google MADA an judge for yourself....
A little of topic but commenting on the things getting better part considering Apple. Well things have certainly changed in many ways in the past few years, not always for the better.   -features missing (mac os X) -support time for OS shortened for macs -new features are not useable (eg ios "Airdrop") -system backups possibilities have decreased -fresh OS installation cant be done easily without the internet and takes hours if you don't have a fast connection -no...
Now people dont hang yourself on the numbers they are just for demo purposes to quantify instead of looking at percentages that dont say much: But apple could have sold 3M 5S units and 9 million 5C units instead of 2,5M 5S units and 1M 5C units (per time sequence). That is if Apple had decided it was happy with the same margin as iphone 5 and not increase their margin like they did. Now many just bought the Samsung galaxy line of products to save 100-200 Euros. That is...
Im not shure I understand your test setup. Are you copying via afp to that dell server also? You can't make a judgment of speeds only to one platform saying that it's the protocols speed. There is a lot of things dependent in LANs and server/client configuration and hardware that have an influence on the outcome. And it's not aways the protocols fault.
The gap is so big in Europe atleast that it wont give android any problems expanding even further. Actually its the opposite for Apple. Apple is going to have more problems later if they dont sell bigger volumes than earlier.  It is apple that is going to be such a niche soon that any services will work lastly on it (eg. web pages and services etc.). It all now hangs on the ipad. The iphone is a lost cause already (OK, maybe not in the states but elsewhere). There are...
Am I detecting some sarcasm?
Could it be a plastic chassis Imac with the same budget price as the alu one? You know budget means even mou money for apple, mmmm!
This works for HD as long as you have more atleast around 24Mbps connection and not everybody has them. Another thing is that the HD rental market eg just sucks outside the US. The amount of titles is just horrible and now even itunes has dumped the rental on many titles (eg netflix/viaplay what a joke of a service outside the US). Who buys movies today? I dont know why you would want to own something that you watch 1-2 times...