or Connect

Posts by habi

What the hell, most of your point would actually make me jump ship?! SD-cards on the phone? Even Xiaomi said it wont make a cardslot in their phones because it represents the worst scenario for service as most cards people buy are just shit and will make the phone shit too.http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/06/hugo-barra-xiaomi-microsd-battery-mi-4i/ You can even install your own apps these days from other places than the appstore not to say how much sandboxing is good for...
Quote: Yes, if they have nothing to show here an appstore would really drive some change still. Better than nada. I dont want to stream from my countrys tv-stations from another device, its just so unnecessary...
I think Apple execs should also watch this video. I don´t like whats happening at Apple software wise after Steve passed away. They need to focus more on the software and what experience they offer to the customer. IOS and Os X and the features that are implemented these days are just not always polished enough and sometimes very, very badly thought of if you think about how they fit with old features, functions and services. Some are just not making any sense. Things have...
Well I believe that manufacturers have an obligation (by law in a lot of countries) to make a product that works as the buyer expects. This means an item should be compared to items on the market and how its expected to be used. As long as its not user neglect then the manufacturer has the obligation of fixing issues that affect the look and use in normal circumstances. While this is a grey area which seem to be used by manufacturers more and more minimising impact of many...
 Every body of government has to have some kind of control of what its doing and if its legal. A body cant control itself, because of self interest issues. government workers are also people and what they think is not the same as what their organizational body has as a mission. Maybe Snowden is proof enough of that?! And for people criticising that whisleblowers arent needed. Can you name a way to make a contribution on the matter any other way? Oh, you cant realiably...
Well its sometimes tricky for them to read the law. I cant see this going down any other way than annulment of the ticket  if he pursues his rights...
That is not entirely true is it? record labels seem to have gotten heir share via operating costs. I think its the safe way for them but it really undermines the services possobilities to thrive. The record labels dont get it. Everyone knows you should feed your working horse. Whats the use of its if it died of starvation?  Its just pure simple corporate greed. And it is usually the biggest hinder of change and growth.
Ok, I remembered it was more but its 1/5 stake. But ultimately its a swing of balance. how much can you make the monthly cost higher without users abandoning. The other possibility is how much does the record labels want to boost adoption by not making the monthly fee too high (see cable-tv). The only way is that the service has to make at least even.  Otherwise they can pull the plug but I don't think the record labels will allow this and its not in their interests. If...
But you keep forgetting that Spotifys shareholders and music licensing costs holders are practically the same entities! So if they want to keep the sinking ship afloat they need to pump in some money. This will be done via lincensing and/or customer prices. Its unavoidable. This is why I still keep buying my music. As I  see it Spotify free is not going to be like it is now and premium is not going to be as cheap as it is now, if the labels are going to be as greedy as...
 Well their choices reflect on what data they get. As for IOS customers they don't get anything by default. I don't use any other G-services than a spam account on gmail. They get nothing from me... Google is becoming more and more irrelevant and its _their_ choice! If you look at what they could have. they could have 100% of IOS customers, but they don't!