or Connect

Posts by majortom1981

People all over are taking this wrong. Nokia made a ton of different handsets with one thing changed between them. Microsoft is doing this to make their phone lineup simpler/. instead of 10 different models of phones they will make 2 or three. If your cutting down the phone models to just 2 or 3 you can let go a ton of staff. 
Insteon is just like that. You have a switch that works with insteon . You can also wire their module inbetween the switch and the bulb or you can just do an insteon bulb.  IF you have plug in lamps you use the insteon plugin dimmer module.  Insteon even has low voltage controllers that work via wirein. They even have electrical sockets with insteon built in. 
Technically the insteon thermostat would be the first homekit controlled one right? since the insteon hub is homekit compatible.
Microsoft had this exact tech with their cancelled phone mclaren that was supposed to come out this past December. Supposedly they couldn't come up with a good me enough use for it. They were going to use it as extra options when you hovered over a tile
Insteon has a homekit hub all ready to go but they are waiting on apple. Maybe this means insteon is releasing the hub in june?
You obviously haven't either.  The 1020 has a xeon flash . IT also saves In raw format. So your jpeg lossiness comment shows you have no idea what your talking about. 
I don't know  about the everyone is in a wait and see pattern. Microsofts band sold out within hours of going onsale . I think its more of a price vs features.  I still see people refreshing microsofts web page constantly hoping that new stock would show up.  I think having a fitness band over $100 that doesn't do more then track things will be a hard sell. You have the Microsoft band at $200 then you have the apple watch above that.
Do they mean 3d touch or 3d display? Supposedly Microsoft had the 3d touch hardware all ready for a new lumia phone but couldn't come up with a compelling reason for its actual use that allowed for the extra money.
I could be wrong but I think the terminals that accept chase blink are also nfc enabled due to chase cards using nfc. Some chase cards have nfc and some have rfid.
Do the terminals that accept chase blink accept nfc payments also? Maybe that's why mcdonalds is on with apple pay?