or Connect

Posts by antkm1

I think it's very likely the TV is already ready...probably has been for at least a year or so.  They're just trying to iron out deals with content providers.  It's entirely plausible to think that the UI and OS updates have been finished a long time ago.
Although I too think any other product other than the WATCH is unlikely to be announced on Monday, I keep asking myself, "is it really going to detract from the Watch to release something else new at this event?"   The reason being (as was discussed on the latest ATP), there's really not that much more you *can* talk about with the Apple watch that would take up an entire hour...Most of what they are going to go over that's new, won't take that much time to discuss at...
I was talking more about the Post-Mao era.  Despite western influences the culture and the younger generations have create the China that you see today.  There's a drastically different culture even between the generations.  But I suppose that's true with a lot of cultures globally too.
Dragonstar in Beijing malls are also very nice stores, all Apple.  It's almost like they copied the apple store's look too.
AI: you should have visited mainland china, not taiwan.  Taiwan is not China.  Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzho.  That's China.  I wouldn't even consider Hong Kong and parts of Shanghai really China.  They are much too westernized now.   I work 6 months of the year in Beijing.  It's funny, My employer asked me to buy him an iPhone in the USA for him.  They're still cheaper in the USA.  I was a little nervous that i'd have to pay something like a taxes or something at...
I think Time did a great job with this year's selection.  I personally know someone who risked their life helped out in Africa.  She has a very thankless job, working with the CDC.  These volunteers deserve our utmost respect and honor.
I think all my thoughts have already been said here. I use mine all the time.  In the Car, on my commute on the subway, at work. I like to carry my entire collection.  I tried an iPod Nano 6th-gen for about 2 weeks before realizing i never had the songs I wanted and the tiny watch-like screen sucked and the OS sucked and was too slow.   That all being said, 5k iPod Classics being sold on eBay doesn't equate to a large demand IMO.   As For TC'c comments about...
I've been dreaming about a large format tablet this size since the first iPhone was unveiled.  However, given almost 8 years of updates and revisions to the UI of iOS.  I'm not sure if i'm ready to fully accept this as a viable product.  There has to be several things change in iOS before i'd really welcome a tablet this size.   1. handwriting recognition and Apple implemented HW stylus support.  I'm a creative pro (an Architect) and taking notes on drawings (PDF format)...
I'd say that's intentional on UV's part. They don't want you to make 1080p screen copies and dispense them all over the bittorrents. But I know nothing about the logistics of that so maybe I'm wrong.As for Amazon, yes please! That's the one thing that's missing from my current list of subscribed services. Although now that Amazon has their own hockey puck, I doubt we'll see that anytime soon. Unless Apple opens up an App Store and API.