or Connect

Posts by antkm1

see my last reply.  I'd rather a wearable just disappear than have to attach it to my body, my skin.  Do you really think a consumer grade product is going to be able to give reliable and accurate biometric data that doctors can actually use?
prepare yourself for disappointment come Tuesday. personally, i don't think something i wear on my wrist as a revolutionary, life-changing device.  I stopped wearing watches 15 years ago  and unless it can read my thoughts, then it's not going to change my life.
I don't see an iWatch as being that "revolutionary" of a product to justify such hoopla.  But i'm also taking your words at face value
you know there is a way AI or any tech bloggers out there could obtain data regarding what Apple is building there.  If Apple's even responsible at all for the Builidng.  Couple things occurred to me: 1. Building permits and subsequent construction documents for city inspection and approval are public record, meaning anyone has the right to go look at them.  So if you were to speak to the right people at the City of Cupertino (code inspector or such), you could probably...
They released the iPod Touch with a protruding lens.  I hate that too.  so basically apple is telling us now we have to use a case if we want our phone or iPod to sit flat on the table.  or face down which i'll never do without a case.  I hate cases about as much as i hate a "bra" for a car.
nope, i still hated the look of the 4, I waited quite a while to get one, and hated having to use a case.  in my mind i would get paranoid about the glass cracking if i set it down or dropped it.  I had seen so many of my friends that had crack screens or backs.  Plus the sharper edges i never got used to after owning the 3g & 3gs for so long.
Ug-ly.  Don't like the bands, don't like the size, don't like the protruding camera.  I won't be getting this.  I've had an iPhone in my house since Gen-1...i have had every model of iPhone (except for the 4s and 5)...and i honestly think that if they drop the "small" iPhone, i'm done.  I wasn't even crazy about the 4" screen but i have one, and it frustrates me every time i have to tap the top of the screen (reach issues).
that is a possibility.  the iPod line has not been updated in nearly 2 years...except for minor things. If memory serves, Gruber himself did speculate that he could definitely see the iPod product line morph into a wearable product.  it's already happened with the 5th Gen iPod nano, before the silly iOS-like thing we have now.  why not make it the Nano but even more nano...nano nano.
deleted, i mispoke.
He specifically said "wearable thing"  you can't wear software unless it's within a piece of hardware.