or Connect

Posts by antkm1

Apparently you don't listen to the Accidental Tech Podcast. One of Apple's harshest critics and fans, John Siracusa, had coined the trashcan Mac Pro after it's unveiling. I think it's more a term of endearment really. And yes it does really look like a trash can.
AgreedAnd the camera that concentrically centered with the corner was so perfect on the earlier designs. I guess that got thrown out after the 3GS.
i will clarify by saying something (speculatively) that must be worn on my wrist is a thing of the past for me, regardless of its function.  I am not alone and fully understand that many people have no qualm with wrist worn devices...be it as simple as an analog timepiece or a pebble.
too many people trying so hard to create absolutes out of subjectivity.  Just because a generality about the aesthetics of the iPhone 4 appear to be unanimous doesn't me it is.
see my last reply.  I'd rather a wearable just disappear than have to attach it to my body, my skin.  Do you really think a consumer grade product is going to be able to give reliable and accurate biometric data that doctors can actually use?
prepare yourself for disappointment come Tuesday. personally, i don't think something i wear on my wrist as a revolutionary, life-changing device.  I stopped wearing watches 15 years ago  and unless it can read my thoughts, then it's not going to change my life.
I don't see an iWatch as being that "revolutionary" of a product to justify such hoopla.  But i'm also taking your words at face value
you know there is a way AI or any tech bloggers out there could obtain data regarding what Apple is building there.  If Apple's even responsible at all for the Builidng.  Couple things occurred to me: 1. Building permits and subsequent construction documents for city inspection and approval are public record, meaning anyone has the right to go look at them.  So if you were to speak to the right people at the City of Cupertino (code inspector or such), you could probably...
They released the iPod Touch with a protruding lens.  I hate that too.  so basically apple is telling us now we have to use a case if we want our phone or iPod to sit flat on the table.  or face down which i'll never do without a case.  I hate cases about as much as i hate a "bra" for a car.
nope, i still hated the look of the 4, I waited quite a while to get one, and hated having to use a case.  in my mind i would get paranoid about the glass cracking if i set it down or dropped it.  I had seen so many of my friends that had crack screens or backs.  Plus the sharper edges i never got used to after owning the 3g & 3gs for so long.