or Connect

Posts by antkm1

I would like a direct link or sited quotation to that theory. I am a designer and have never heard such a thing. Even trying to remember back to color theory courses. Regardless, I still hold this as a matter of opinion.
Yes, and I don't like them.
that's a matter of personal preference I guess.
yeah, they kind of remind me of late 1980's Swatches. Now I can dust off my old '89 Swatch! 
I can see the iPhone and iPhone Pro argument. I think he's referring to the polycarbonate Macbook.  That would actually be cool if even the front bezel was plastic.
Apple didn't think so.   iPhone 3G & 3GS Current budget iPod Touch   Sure, White bezel on white body would look better, but in many opinions the black bezel on colored (including silver) bodies just looks better.
When has Apple ever done something like this? That makes absolutely no sense from a budgetary, manufacturing and cost-effectiveness POV.  Especially if this iPhone is supposed to be a low-cost or budget model.   Yes, we've seen the Auto industry does this, but now they even realize how much more money that costs.  Ford is going back to the "world-car" model rather than catering to the EU, Asian and others markets.  Now, the Ford Focus is the same in any country, save for...
Ugh!!!  Please get rid of those damn White Bezels!  I know it will make me and John Siracusa happier.
I think the real argument would be resolution on Apple's side.  Cook probably just doesn't want to show his deficiency in talking tech lingo so he looks at the whole picture in more general terms.  Which he should since he's CEO and not head of Technology.   Sure, they made amazing 4" and 9.7" retina screens.  But the 9.7" 'retina' is a lower pixel density, which is a "trade-off" since you don't hold the device as close to your eyes.  It's yet to be seen if 4.8"...