or Connect

Posts by antkm1

to add a few thoughts to your argument, both for and against: 1. (Against) the article claims these are in a testing phase.  Could it be that they just threw together a couple dozen phones not really caring what the front bezel is? 2. (For) Perhaps its cheaper to produce the black bezel vs. the white one. 3. (For) if they are trying to minimize the cost of production.  A single color face would make the most sense.  However, since we've seen in past leaks that they will...
well, the real problem with the iWork suite is market saturation.  They seriously missed the opportunity to flood the market with this suite had they created a PC version.  And since there is no PC version the only users are Mac users.  And MS Office is pretty much a monopoly in PC productivity apps.  So to offer this on iCloud.com to users who have never used iWork before is basically a lost cause.   To me the only reason to have this as a feature is for the people who...
you know why that is right?  MS Office for Mac is not available for purchase on the Mac App Store.
I couldn't have said it better myself.  I usually can't, but I've said this before.  If Apple want's the Notes or Pages app to replace the paper notepad and pen, they're going to have to make the iPad function like one.  Being a Architect, we use notepad to sketch, take notes, annotate, etc. during meetings.  What a joy this would be if the Notes app could doodle, transcribe handwriting and be a little bit more free-form when it comes to taking notes.  Just think of all...
They haven't seen these leaks then.  I posted these a couple days ago. http://www.ctocio.com.cn/cloud/316/12690816.shtml        
What I'd like to see is the 4, 4s and 5 go away and the line-up exist as 2 devices.  The Premium tier (5S) and the standard (5C), much like the old plastic Macbook and the Macbook Pro.  Judging by the user approval ratings on the Chinese rumor sites of the 5S and the 5C, Apple's not winning over anyone unless the screen is 5" or greater.  Apple needs to do something bigger than just offer a slightly cheaper version and premium at 4".  I know it would be nice for me to...
Uh, they sell the 4, 4S, and iPhone 5 in China.  I believe AI even posts when they go on sale here.
In many countries, Gold is the ultimate symbol of success, wealth and power.  India, China/East Asia, Africa, the middle east.  You name it...an those are the customers Apple desperately needs to buy their phones now.  Apple really doesn't give a snit what the Western World does now because the market in that part of the world is already written in history.  Those who have the iPhone will probably continue to buy, and those that don't, won't.  It's a flat market in the...
I saw this on a Chinese rumor site...or so i think it is.  Since I use Safari and Apple is not up with the times and translation tools like Chrome. notice the logo and boilerplate stuff is printed on the back.  
colorway is a term used in many design industries.  Architecture and Interior design for instance.  It refers to a particular color in a series provided from a manufacturer of just about anything in the related fields (i.e. fabrics, paint, tile, etc.)  It may not be a word in the dictionary, but it does exist in common speak.  Don't even get me started on the way the IT industry has mercilessly hijacked the age-old profession of "Architect".  And when they subsequently...