or Connect

Posts by antkm1

you people are focused too much on the last line of the commercial.  There's nothing in that commercial that is about California at all   it's their signature people, not their motto.
All I have to say is watch the video at the opening of WWDC 2013.   "if everyone is busy making everything, how can anyone perfect anything? we start to confuse convenience with joy...abundance with choice. designing something takes focus..."   Apple already has the reputation.  Everyone is just waiting to see what they do next so they can copy it.  Looks to me the only people innovating is Apple.  You people are just too impatient to wait and see...and enjoy the great...
guess you missed my posts on page 3?
and the Mac Pro isn't fundamentally new? The iPad is a tablet computer, no?  those have been around for nearly 20 years. iPhone wasn't a new idea, just a better one.   All I'm saying is really let's have a recess from all this crap about Apple not doing anything new every time someone wants.   So who has produced anything radically and fundamentally new? OK, Google glass?  Self-driving cars?  sure those are new but also really freakin' scary too.  Is that what you want?
that price was over inflated to begin with.  it's the bandwagon going again.  Things were going too fast.  It was a bubble.  Get over it and accept your losses.
Uh, no.  It's because Apple isn't bending to Wall Street or any of the bandwagoneers trying to tell when what to do. I could care less what the stock prices are now.  as long as Apple has money and makes great products, i'm happy.   You people need to seriously wake up and realize you were spoiled over the last 6 years of iOS.  things changed so rapidly because Jobs had to get the greater portion of his roadmap established before he was gone.  If you read the Bio and can...
so are you saying that you're not proud of what you do, or where you live?  see my previous posts in this forum for more rebuttals.
and why do you think Apple needs to be urgent about anything? No need to state your credentials, it's in your tag line at the bottom.  And it doesn't show you're any more of a devoted fan than a stock broker looking for a quick turning profit.
you have a point, but how much more boring and smug looking would your suggestion be?
I tend to agree.  In my last post I did praise this ad and still do.  But I neglected to mention that the "in California" thing is a bit silly. But...I think it would be even more silly to not put something there.  They should be proud to have design all this stuff.  Very few companies do put that much pride into their work, or even recognize talent and the people who created it.  The fact that they reside in California is a little bit unfortunate.  And that's mainly...